Profile for Angel fever <3 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Truths and Dares
Truths and Dares

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Truths and Dares (Kindle Edition)
Wow this book is just amazing! I never really mention particular writing styles but there is just something about the way in which Amity writes that has to be mentioned! Her style is easy to follow and never gets boring (which is unusual for a book)! I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys adorable romance, a thrilling plot and beautiful writing!

Fighting Temptation (Men Of Honor Book 1)
Fighting Temptation (Men Of Honor Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG! Wow wow wow, 31 Mar. 2014
This book is freaking incredible! I loved every page of it- it never got boring! I will definitely be reading more by this author. YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK!

Collaboration (Backlash)
Collaboration (Backlash)

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg, 30 Mar. 2014
OMG this book is amazing! Wow was not expecting it to be this good and well written! The characters are great and the storyline was so interesting! Would definitely recommend to everyone!

Can You Escape
Can You Escape

5.0 out of 5 stars challenging, 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Can You Escape (App)
This game can be quite challenging but it is so rewarding when you complete the level. There are also YouTube links if you get really stuck. It is super fun but I wish there were more levels!

Immortal Blood (Immortal Heart Book 1)
Immortal Blood (Immortal Heart Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 21 Mar. 2014
I really enjoyed this book, I was not expecting it to be so good, especially because it was free! The storyline was great and I fell in love with all the characters (apart from a few-but you'll know who I mean if you've read the book!) It's a fantastic paranormal romance, you must buy this book!

Chasing Angel (A Divisa Novel)
Chasing Angel (A Divisa Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 14 Mar. 2014
This was so freaking amazing! I laughed out loud on basically every page! Angel is the BEST and FUNNIEST narrator. I will definitely be reading Loving Angel from Chase 's point of view, I LOVE all books by J.L Weil and would thoroughly recommend this series to everyone!

First (The Crescent Chronicles)
First (The Crescent Chronicles)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 Mar. 2014
This was amazing! I loved how the story was told from Levi 's point of view, it made it very entertaining and interesting! I just wish that it was longer. Alyssa, please write more from Levi 's point of view, I would definitely buy more books like this one! Alyssa is my favourite author!

Thief: The Scarab Beetle Series: #1 (The Academy Scarab Beetle Series)
Thief: The Scarab Beetle Series: #1 (The Academy Scarab Beetle Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the academy, 1 Mar. 2014
I have read the ghost bird series and was really looking forward to this new series. C.L Stone is a great author and this book did not disappoint! I loved how the characters were from the Academy like the boys in the ghost bird series, but they were all so unique and I loved all of them! The main character is very funny and I cannot wait until Summer for the next instalment of both the thief and the ghost bird series!

Lucky Number Four
Lucky Number Four

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Lucky Number Four (Kindle Edition)
This book is amazing! I love all of the characters and the storyline is great! Dora is so so funny and you can really relate to some of the situations she finds herself in! It also has a great ending. I will definitely be reading more by this author!

Drop of Doubt: The Ghost Bird Series: #5
Drop of Doubt: The Ghost Bird Series: #5

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible!!!, 27 Jan. 2014
I absolutely love this series and this book is amazing! I can't wait for the next instalment! As always, all the characters are great and the mysterious person in the white mask gives the book a thrilling vibe! PLEASE RELEASE THE SIXTH BOOK ASAP! :) :) :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3