Profile for Angel fever <3 > Reviews

Content by Angel fever <3

Angel fever <3

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Push and Shove: The Ghost Bird Series: #6 (The Academy)
Push and Shove: The Ghost Bird Series: #6 (The Academy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing book!, 9 Jun 2014
Wow this is another excellent book from C.L. Stone! It is the perfect follow on from the previous book and I'm glad that Sang has become more brave around the boys! I especially liked how Dr.Green and Mr. Blackbourne were included more in this book and I love how Sang interacts with them! Can't wait for th next one!

FALLEN CREST HIGH (Fallen Crest Series Book 1)
FALLEN CREST HIGH (Fallen Crest Series Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow wow wow!, 26 May 2014
Wow this book is amazing I will definitely be reading more by this author and the rest of the books in this series!

Fallen Crest Alternative Version
Fallen Crest Alternative Version

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 26 May 2014
Wow this book was surprisingly amazing! I have read all the others and wasn't sure that I would enjoy this alternate version but I ended up loving it! I'm glad Tijan went with the original though!

FALLEN CREST PUBLIC (Fallen Crest Series Book 3)
FALLEN CREST PUBLIC (Fallen Crest Series Book 3)
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg, 26 May 2014
OMG I love these books! I can't wait to read the next book, these books are just incredible! Well done Tijan, another excellent series!

FALLEN CREST FAMILY (Fallen Crest Series Book 2)
FALLEN CREST FAMILY (Fallen Crest Series Book 2)
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 26 May 2014
This series is absolutely amazing. Tijan is my new favourite author! I am so glad that I found these books, can't wait to read the next one!

First Days: The Ghost Bird Series: #2 (The Academy)
First Days: The Ghost Bird Series: #2 (The Academy)
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 11 May 2014
Wow I love the academy series so much! I have read all of the books and am dyeing to read the next one! These books are incredible they're my favourite books ever you must read them!

Sweet Temptation (Men Of Honor Book 2)
Sweet Temptation (Men Of Honor Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 6 May 2014
OMG this book is so freaking incredible! I was worried that it wouldn't live up to it's expectation because the first book was so amazing, but it most certainly did! I loved every second of it and the two main characters are so sweet, funny and loveable! All of the supporting characters were great and I can't wait for the next book (I'm assuming there is one because it ended on a slight cliff hanger!

With This Heart
With This Heart
Price: 1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 24 April 2014
This review is from: With This Heart (Kindle Edition)
This book is so beautifully written and it made me laugh out loud and cry. I love the idea behind the book and the narrator is so genuine and you feel like you can relate to her even though you don't have her illness. I would really recommend this book to everyone. P.s where can I find a guy like Beck!!??

Twisted
Twisted
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Twisted (Kindle Edition)
Wow wow wow wow wow! I have read the truth and dares series and loved them, but this book just exceeded my expectations! The main character was fantastically written and the supporting characters were great as well. I haven't read all of Amity's books but I can't imagine them getting better than this! In fact, I think Twisted is one of my favourite books ever!

Truths and Dares
Truths and Dares
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Truths and Dares (Kindle Edition)
Wow this book is just amazing! I never really mention particular writing styles but there is just something about the way in which Amity writes that has to be mentioned! Her style is easy to follow and never gets boring (which is unusual for a book)! I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys adorable romance, a thrilling plot and beautiful writing!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3