Profile for Elaine Harrad > Reviews

The Peace of Edmund Reid
The Peace of Edmund Reid
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, gripping, 31 Dec. 2014
Brilliant!,gripping!,superb writing! excellent casting! and acting. This series has been the best ever and the best thing I haven't had to wait week by week for the next episode thus watching the whole series in just 2 days and never wanting it to end.
Just this drama alone makes my Amazon Prime membership worth every penny, from new characters to old I have been enthralled by such gripping story lines and old English dialect that has left me wanting more........
The BBC must be kicking themselves and it peeves me that they choose to get rid of such well written dramas for celebrity drivel and repetitive programming that they broadcast week in week out and think that we the licencee want to watch, well take it from me BBC your presumption was wrong.

Kylie Darling Eau de Toilette - 50 ml
Kylie Darling Eau de Toilette - 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Teenagers, 26 Dec. 2013
I was lucky enough to receive this as a gift for my birthday but unfortunately my daughter liked too so therefore I didn't last very long so I was pleased to purchase it at a reduced price for Christmas, this is a lovely sweet floral perfume ideal for all ages.

Dr Keller Mens Brown Faux Leather Twin Gusset Slippers Good Soles UK Size 9
Dr Keller Mens Brown Faux Leather Twin Gusset Slippers Good Soles UK Size 9

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 26 Dec. 2013
I purchased these for my Dad as he wanted some slippers that were quite sturdy and had good grip. These were well worth the money as they were perfect for him whilst he was recovering from a hip replacement as they had good grip on all floor surfaces. I was so pleased with them I bought him some more for Christmas!

BTEC Level 3 National IT Student Book 2: 2 (BTEC National for IT Practitioners)
BTEC Level 3 National IT Student Book 2: 2 (BTEC National for IT Practitioners)
by Ms Karen Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 26 Dec. 2013
My daughter found this to be most helpful on her IT college course, I would recommend this anyone taking their BTEC level 3 in IT

Smart Technology Wireless Charging Pad Power Mat QI Standard Charger for Samsung Galaxy S4/iPhone 5/Nokia Lumia 920/Google Nexus 4 - White

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy this, 26 Dec. 2013
bought this product because it said it was compatible with the Samsung galaxy S4 but unfortunately its not because it didn't charge it at all in fact it never even recognized that the phone was on top of the pad.Returned product for a full refund.