Profile for JoeySunflower > Reviews

Content by JoeySunflower

JoeySunflower (UK)

iBoutique Retractable IB32GUSB2 32GB USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Elite Flash Drive - Jet Black
Offered by SechsiTech

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - so good I bought a second one!, 4 Nov 2012
Brilliant little flash drive, very easy to use, just plug it in and away you go.
Bought my first flash drive because I wanted a safe place to store all my MSc work so it wasn't clogging up the PC and could be accessed again whenever I needed to. All the data transferred onto the flash drive very quickly with no issues. I have accessed the data again on numerous occasions with no problems.
I then bought a second flash drive to store my work files whilst awaiting an external hard drive. Provides a great back up device for storing important info that you really need to keep safe.
Really pleased with this item, it also arrived very quickly, was well packaged, and is super easy to use.

TeckNet Rapoo Series - 2.4G Wireless Stereo Headset For iPhone/iPod/MP3/Others
TeckNet Rapoo Series - 2.4G Wireless Stereo Headset For iPhone/iPod/MP3/Others

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for bat surveys!, 27 Sep 2011
I bought these wireless headphones because I was sick of yanking my ears during bat surveys when the wire from my earphones would get tangled in my clipboard and all the other equipment I have to carry. These headphones are brilliant. Excellent sound quality, quite a good range although you have to make sure the headphone with the receiver light is facing the transmitter. But that's easy to deal with. I love these headphones and for bat surveys they are fantastic allowing you to leave your detector in one place while you investigate another whilst still hearing every bat that goes past. Would recommend them to anyone who is tired of getting tangled in wires when surveying!

Doctor Who Tardis USB 4 Port Powered Hub Station
Doctor Who Tardis USB 4 Port Powered Hub Station
Offered by Ebuyer UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Coolest Dr Who Gadget EVER!, 11 Feb 2008
I absolutely love this TARDIS USB port. It's a little smaller than expected (the 12cm height includes the LED light and I couldn't find any other dimensions info before buying it) but it's fab! Fits perfectly on my small desk at home. I didn't bother using the mains adapter that comes with it as it works perfectly without it. I don't find the fact that the blue light stays on while you have the usb drive plugged in annoying at all - suppose it depends where you position it on your desk, but I don't even notice it.
The materialisation sound effect is FANTASTIC - add a bit of wind and you'd expect The Dr to arrive! It's loud and sounds exactly like the "real" TARDIS. No idea why there's the option to turn the sound effect off - who'd want to do that?
Additional dimensions information = 6cm square (7cm square base). Very lightweight.
This is a must for any Dr Who fan! Makes studying a lot more fun - the demo button comes in very handy! :-)