Profile for Paige > Reviews

Content by Paige

Paige "P.Rook" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
First Debt (Indebted Book 2)
First Debt (Indebted Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars ohmigod, 15 Nov. 2014
Oh wow. Isn't Jethro the little sneak. What was he trying fo gain by doing that? I'm so confused and… Speechless. This book was amazing. I am highly anticipating that this series will be the best an my most favourite of all that I've ever read... Well done Pepper, another amazing book by you with many more to come

Femme Fatale: Pericolo #1 (The Pericolo Series)
Femme Fatale: Pericolo #1 (The Pericolo Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Femme Fatale, 9 Nov. 2014
Oh wow. That was the first ever Mafia book I've read and it was amazing! I loved the plot of this book. Everything from love, betrayal and everything in between had this book permanently attached to my hand. It was exhilarating and heart stopping all at the same time.
And that Expert for Femme Fatale Reloaded? OMG I CANT WAIT. Did that actually happen?
I cant say much else except I have one hell of a book hangover

Heart Of Marley
Heart Of Marley

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart Of Marley, 5 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Heart Of Marley (Kindle Edition)
Oh My. I don't think there are enough words in the world to describe this book. For one it was an ugly cry book. As in you been at least 2 boxes of tissues. I loved and hated this story. One on hand I can't believe I read that. On the over I don't think I could have put the book down even if I wanted too. I have read a lot of ugly cry books over my time of reading and I don't think one compares to this! If anyone is reading this review and has read not read the book I would take the advice the end of the book gives you (after you have read the beginning and middle) this book teaches you compassion, love and strength. No matter how life ends there is always a purpose. Ms. Leigh this is your best book yet! If I could give it 10 stars I would.

Make Me Weak (Make Me Series Book 1)
Make Me Weak (Make Me Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Make Me Weak is right!, 23 Oct. 2014
OMG! That was. . . amazing. It was beautifully written and that ending? Seriously? I can't take it!
I felt every emotion Alexandria was feeling and more. I haven't really got much else to say except Hurry Up Spring 2015 and that was an amazing read Ms. Noelle I would recommend this book immensely

All Things Pretty, part two (The Pretty Series)
All Things Pretty, part two (The Pretty Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Oct. 2014
This book was a perfect ending to the best beginning ever. I didn't think I could love anyone as much as Hemy but that exceeded my expectations in every way possible. I love that this book could keep me hooked from front to back! I hope there is more to this series and if you haven't read All Things Pretty part one AND part 2 or even the rest of the series I would 100% buy them!

The Salvation of Daniel (The Blue Butterfly Book 2)
The Salvation of Daniel (The Blue Butterfly Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars That was. . .Unexpected, 16 Oct. 2014
I don't think I have anything else to say other than wow!
This book was beautifully written and I can't believe the turn of events that took place that was really something. I loved that it was a happy ending and I also can't wait to see what else you bring out!

Breaking Free
Breaking Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Breaking Free, 6 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Breaking Free (Kindle Edition)
Awww I loved that book! What a beautiful-emotional-loving story!
I can't really say more except if you want a sweet, quickish read then this is your book!

FaCade (Deception series Book 1)
FaCade (Deception series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT THE EFF?, 2 Oct. 2014
I don't. . . I can't comprehend what I have just read? That book had me gripped from the start and thought D H Sidebottom and Ker Dukey by themselves were good. This was. . . This was something else! I can't believe I have just finished this book and now have to wait 2 month for the next one!
If you like dark/twisted romance please check these two guys out! Best ever!

The Decimation of Mae (The Blue Butterfly Book 1)
The Decimation of Mae (The Blue Butterfly Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Speechless. I truly am!, 1 Oct. 2014
OMG! The Decimation of Mae was just. I don't even have any words. It was dark, slightly disturbing, feisty, heartbreaking, soul shattering and loving all at once. My heart and head were battling about whether or not to go on. This is the most emotional read I have EVER read! I loved and hated the ending. Why did she have to go? She was the best. And the epilogue? Wow. I cried nearly all the way towards the end of the book and I would read it again in a heartbeat if I wasn't going to work. I just want to say thank you for giving me the chance to read this. I can't wait to see what Daniels story brings!
You are truly inspirational.

I don't have enough words to tell you how the book made me feel. But if you like love with a dark twist please read this. I loved it

Into The Dark (The Into The Series Book 2)
Into The Dark (The Into The Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I would definitely follow Mason Into The Dark ;), 30 Sept. 2014
Awww. . . I loved Mason and Niamh's story. I haven't really got much to say except I am upset I finished the book so early and I can't wait to see what the other characters bring into the series!!!!
Keep 'em coming Ms. McKay!!!!
*fan girl moment*