Profile for Melissa Pigford > Reviews

Content by Melissa Pigford

Melissa Pigford

18ct Gold Filled Swarovski Elements Crystal Crown Ring. 17mm Wide. Very Eye Catching. A Must Have Ring For Any Fashion Lover.
Offered by Ah! Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous ring., 11 Feb 2014
I love this ring. I bought it after watching The White Queen on BBC, as she wore a crown ring on there, but I wanted something a bit more eye-catching. I wear it on my right ring finger, as its bad luck to wear anything on your left ring finger except a wedding ring.

I would advise anyone buying this ring to get the NEXT SIZE or TWO SIZES up as it is quite thick and as a result is tight on the finger, remembering that your fingers swell slightly in heat.

Apart from that, its a lovely finishing touch to any outfit. Treat yourself!

WD My Passport Essential SE 1 TB Black Portable Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)
WD My Passport Essential SE 1 TB Black Portable Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)
Offered by Digital Components Ltd (dclstore)

4.0 out of 5 stars Help with setting up this product for other customers, 19 Jan 2011
I recieved this hard drive for Christmas and have just set it up after reading all the reviews on Amazon. I found these very helpful and would like to share my experience with this product.

It's pretty easy to set up. I plugged it in and my Windows 7 computer said there was no driver for this device, but it still read it. When you open the hard drive location, it has all the pre-loaded software on. After reading the other reviews about it, I must admit that I was a bit panicked, but I decided to steer clear of the software and use the hard drive as a drag and drop device, the same as my USB stick, so that I can use it at college or work.

I decided to copy the pre-loaded software onto a DVD disc, should I ever need to use the software. I would recommend this and also to print a copy of the user guide which is pre-loaded.

Another two points that may be useful are on the actual product page. One is:

"WD SmartWare Software
You're in control of your backup. With our intuitive backup system you can decide how you approach securing your data for the future - you can install all the features, select just the components you need, or if you prefer, choose not to use the software at all."

I would also recommend watching the product videos too, as this will give you a look at how the software works, so its up to you what you want to do with it.
Hope this helps!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2012 10:11 AM BST