Profile for Alex Rhodes > Reviews

Content by Alex Rhodes

Alex Rhodes "Dusty" (Cumbria)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
wikson electronics - HDMI to SCART Composite AV Converter Adapter for Apple TV2 PS3 SKY Blu Ray DVD, Now TV box, laptop , tablet , Netflix,Roku,Chromecast,Freeview box
Offered by Wikson

Cable Mountain 0.75m 24K Gold Plated 21 Pin RGB SCART Lead Cable
Cable Mountain 0.75m 24K Gold Plated 21 Pin RGB SCART Lead Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item. I am very pleased with it, 2 July 2015
Excellent item. I am very pleased with it.

JnDee™ 12V 2A 2 amp DC POWER Supply High Quality ADAPTER Transformer LED STRIP TRANSFORMER CCTV Camera
Offered by JnDeeLighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2015
A very good item which seems to be faultless.

4pcs Bottle Cleaning Brushes Kitchen Kettle Spout Teapot Nozzle Clean Brush Set
4pcs Bottle Cleaning Brushes Kitchen Kettle Spout Teapot Nozzle Clean Brush Set
Offered by wuiyepo

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 July 2015
A good product and very useful as I expected. Pity it took so long to be delivered.

Long Life Lamp Company GU10 5 Watt Super Bright LED with New Chip Technology, Warm White 50w replacements

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 23 April 2014
I wanted to replace my old lamps and these are very good indeed, the light is better than with the originals and with power consumption at 10% I can relax when my wife and daughter leave them on unnecessarily.

Draper 63637 Expert Revolving Punch Plier 2.0 - 4.5mm
Draper 63637 Expert Revolving Punch Plier 2.0 - 4.5mm

5.0 out of 5 stars First class!, 23 April 2014
As my diet is beginning to work I looked for a hole punch for my favourite belt. As the other buyers attested, this is really well made and strong and made it very easy to punch a new, smart and clean hole. All I need now is to lose some more weight and I can punch another one!

RTA 30-Bottle Ready-to-Assemble Wine Rack - Natural Pine / Galvanised Steel
RTA 30-Bottle Ready-to-Assemble Wine Rack - Natural Pine / Galvanised Steel
Offered by Cheerful Bargains Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant few minutes construction1, 23 April 2014
Very easy to put together, this is a pleasingly sturdy construction which does what is required. Now where is that Pinot Grigio?

Spain & Portugal 2014  - A4 spiral atlas (Michelin Tourist and Motoring Atlas)
Spain & Portugal 2014 - A4 spiral atlas (Michelin Tourist and Motoring Atlas)
by Michelin
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars The latest copy., 23 April 2014
Just what was needed and delivered efficiently at a reasonable cost. Here in the depths of Cumbria I would have to wait until I reached France on my next trip to get a copy!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 23 April 2014
I wanted these webbing bridges to replace the plastic ones which are part of the gas bottle restraint system in my caravan; one of the plastic bottles had broken. These are exactly what I wanted, they are well made and very sturdy and just what is required; they are what should have been used in the first place. The service was excellent, ordered yesterday and delivered this morning.

FlamingoFace Branded Strong Pet Crate Foldable Cage Soft Fabric Dog Cat
FlamingoFace Branded Strong Pet Crate Foldable Cage Soft Fabric Dog Cat
Offered by Tested on Animals

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective., 4 April 2014
It took a bit of a struggle to erect it properly but once done I (or rather my Jack Russell) has not looked back and thoroughly enjoys travelling in it. I have it strapped on the back seat of the car.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4