ARRAY(0xba673cd8)

LEGO Star Wars 75005: Rancor Pit
LEGO Star Wars 75005: Rancor Pit
Price: 43.94

5.0 out of 5 stars A little pricey, but I had to get it :), 10 Sep 2013
Jabba's Palace would not be complete without it's rancor's pit. Both sets are on my display shelf and it probably has been asked about by most guests in my house. A very prominent display set, and brings back some good old Star Wars memories.

Delivery:
Good (got it in 5 days - priority shipping), shipped to Malaysia. Packaging was intact, and the boxes were in good condition.

Pros:
The rancor minifig, while all brown, was actually fairly well designed. The set overall is a easy build, and would be suitable for young kids. I mainly use it as a display set with Jabba's Palace, and it looks formidable, imposing itself with it's history and events among my other sets. Once in a while as the Dark Side weakens my will, I take it out and re-enact the events from movies :)

Cons:
A little expensive than what I thought the set should be, I would suggest trying to wait for some discounts before picking it up.

LEGO Star Wars 75000: Clone Troopers vs. Droidekas
LEGO Star Wars 75000: Clone Troopers vs. Droidekas
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent battlepack, 10 Sep 2013
I got it for the minifigs and the droids, it's a pretty decent battlepack.

Delivery:
Poor (got it in 16 days - standard shipping), shipped to Malaysia. Some of the boxes were squashed, the packaging looked like it was shredded unfortunately. Being a lego toy, there was no damage to it, however it's always sad to see squashed boxes and the entire packaging in shambles.

Pros:
Pretty simple set, would be a nice build for very young kids. It's a semi-decent display set, I got it mainly for the trooper minifigs, but the droidekas weren't too bad as well.

Cons:
Too simple a build, but I guess one shouldn't expect much from a battlepack.

LEGO Star Wars 75002: AT-RT
LEGO Star Wars 75002: AT-RT
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars All Terrain Recon Transport, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 75002: AT-RT (Toy)
While a small set, this set looks stunning once it's completed. It was the precursor to the AT-ST, and imo, a much better looking design.

Delivery:
Average (got it in 16 days - standard shipping), shipped to Malaysia. Packaging was intact, some of the boxes were squashed though

Pros:
Nice comfy build, with some interesting aspects to it, comes with a sniper droid. I think kids will love it. Display wise, I think it's a brilliant display set, it will stand out in your display shelves with it's bright blue sleek body design.

Cons:
Has some small pieces that may come off if used as a playset. Not a big deal if you don't play with your sets.

LEGO Star Wars 9498: Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter
LEGO Star Wars 9498: Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter
Offered by IDSS
Price: 30.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quick build, 10 Aug 2013
This set was a simple build, while the fighter itself is nothing special, I liked the minifigs in this one, especially Even Piell (a Jedi character in the clone wars cartoon). I would recommend it for kids who are a fan of the cartoon, not so much for adults.

Delivery:
Good. Shipped to Malaysia in 3 days, came through UPS, in good condition.

Pros:
The escape pod is kinda interesting, it's a quick build, nothing challenging and would be good for kids. The minifigs are pretty cool looking as well. It has a solid feel as well, and would probably be good for 'swooshing around' (however I don't really 'swoosh' my sets, so I'm just speculating here). I got it for a decent price as well (GBP 19.99 if memory serves me right).

Cons:
It's not a challenging build at all. Little functionality other than the escape pod, it's ok looking and a little simple. I don't think adults will enjoy this one much, but kids might.

LEGO Star Wars 9492: Tie Fighter
LEGO Star Wars 9492: Tie Fighter
Offered by Tom's Toys of Beverly Hills
Price: 39.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, yet beautiful, 10 Aug 2013
A quick build, but, I was surprised at how beautiful this set is when it's completed. I just stared at it for a while and put it opposite my x-wing and marveled at it for a while. The cockpit build was very detailed, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. The wings are a fast build and while repetitious, didn't feel tedious whatsoever. I'm actually thinking of buying more.

Delivery:
Good. Shipped to Malaysia in 3 days, came through UPS, was in good condition.

Pros:
Epic set to have if you're a fan of the original trilogy, a must have.

Cons:
None. Though, pay special attention to the build of the wings, sometimes you might get mixed up with similar pieces and wonder whether you're missing any later on.

LEGO Star Wars 75001: Republic Troopers vs. Sith Troop
LEGO Star Wars 75001: Republic Troopers vs. Sith Troop
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice minifigs, 21 July 2013
I mainly got this set for the minifigs, played the swtor mmo before, so I am familiar with the set. Can't really comment much on the build though, since it was like a 5-10 minute build.

Delivery:
Poor. Shipped to Malaysia in 3 days, came through dhl, box was squashed, not a great start, but being a lego set there was no damage to it.

Pros:
I'm a AFOL (only star wars), so I got this mainly for the minifigs, and some folks on other sites reviewed the minifigs badly due to how the helmets stick on the figures, I however didn't see that problem, or maybe it just wasn't a problem for me, and I actually liked the minifigs. The sith hover speeder is actually pretty decent looking as well. If you like Star Wars, if you played swtor, I would recommend getting this.

Cons:
None really, if you're getting it for the minifigs.

LEGO Star Wars 9496: Desert Skiff
LEGO Star Wars 9496: Desert Skiff
Offered by gayaza70
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic events, 10 July 2013
This, while a small set, I value a whole lot. Probably due to being a Star Wars fan.

Delivery:
Average. Shipped to Malaysia in 2 days, I ordered a few of it, 1 box was squashed sadly, and 2 more heavily creased. But the product itself was fine.

Pros:
Good for kids, really easy to build, and a lot of playability. Boba Fett minifig is awesome.

Cons:
None I can think off really, this is one my favourite sets. Or maybe now that I have this, I need the Sail Barge set, that could be a con I guess, spending more money :P

LEGO Star Wars 7961: Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator
LEGO Star Wars 7961: Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator

5.0 out of 5 stars Tricky little bugger but fun, 10 July 2013
This one was a really good build.

Delivery:
Good (got it in 2 days - priority shipping), shipped to Malaysia. Packaging was intact, and the boxes were in good condition.

Pros:
It has a huge playability, and display factor.

Cons:
Lotta grey parts, if you're tired, as I was after a day's work, it can play tricks to your vision while constructing, but still a decently easy build overall.

LEGO Star Wars 9493: X-Wing Starfighter
LEGO Star Wars 9493: X-Wing Starfighter
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good build, 10 July 2013
I just loved the 9493 build. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to start off their lego/star wars collection.

Delivery:

Pros:
This one, was my first Lego since I was a kid (which is like 2 decades ago), and I just loved the entire construction of it.
I decided, to start a Lego collection after building this one (some might view that as a con:P)

Cons:
The wings were a bit repetitious, but no big deal, after it's all done, it's just an awesome set.