Profile for malcolm burgess > Reviews

Damara Women's Satin Pleated Flower Front Evening Bag Clutch Handbag,Navy Blue
Damara Women's Satin Pleated Flower Front Evening Bag Clutch Handbag,Navy Blue
Offered by sunhof

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Jun. 2015
Nice bag but colour not quite what I expected, more electric blue than navy. A nice bag.

The Real Diana
The Real Diana

4.0 out of 5 stars ... has given a further insight into what I would like to believe is an accurate account of the events ..., 4 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Real Diana (Kindle Edition)
I have always felt that Diana Princess of Wales was a very complex person & the writer has given a further insight into what I would like to believe is an accurate account of the events of Diana's life.

I have many books & read numerous about Diana's life but I feel it more balanced than previous books about her - even if it at times the writer shattered my belief of what I would have liked to believe. We all know that the real truth will never be known but Diana gave such a warm approach to her role she will always remain a special Princess to many people.

On a negative point - a bit of name dropping which was a bit boring.

The Last Foundling: A little boy left behind, The mother who wanted him back
The Last Foundling: A little boy left behind, The mother who wanted him back
by Tom H. Mackenzie

3.0 out of 5 stars Shared mum, 20 July 2014
I found this a little unbalanced - not much written from the historical birth mothers perspective.

The Communion Cube
The Communion Cube

5.0 out of 5 stars Shared mum, 20 July 2014
This review is from: The Communion Cube (Hardcover)
Very pleased with the cube, it appears from the children who I bought this for, those taking their first communion - were as pleased as I was - very much age appropriate.

Kipling Women's Bagsational Shoulder Bag K15295A13 Black Snake
Kipling Women's Bagsational Shoulder Bag K15295A13 Black Snake

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted., 21 Jan. 2014
I love this Kipling bag I have a number of these bags all in 'summer colours' but wanted a winter one! Great choice & have had a number of positive remarks from family & friends.
Would certainly suggest others buying this one.

Kipling Defea, Women's Top-Handle Bag, Gentle Grey, One Size
Kipling Defea, Women's Top-Handle Bag, Gentle Grey, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars sharedmum, 5 Mar. 2013
Love the bag - have already got two more in other colours. Have found them so light - ideal for holidays & the colours are so easy to mix and match.