ARRAY(0xab9e366c)

Dvd ~ Danny Dyer
Offered by TwoRedSevens
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it!, 20 Nov 2010
This review is from: Devil's Playground [DVD] (DVD)
First off, me being a Danny Dyer fan, I would have loved this movie no matter what! Of course it may have scenes similar to other zombie movies but how different can a zombie movie get? I liked that it had a storyline unlike 28 Days Later, which to me was kind of boring. Danny Dyer plays a really good role...he even has tears down his eyes at one point in the film. I think his performance was excellent. I'm not sure if I've seen Craig Fairbrass in any other films but his character was so great, I found myself really interested in what was going to happen next. In showing his brief flashbacks, it helps you to get to know the character better. I bought it but it's definitely worth a rent. If you like the genre or any of the actors, I think you'd enjoy it.

Basement [DVD] [2010]
Basement [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Danny Dyer
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA
Price: 2.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the reviews had me expecting!, 16 Nov 2010
This review is from: Basement [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
I love Danny Dyer and will get his movies no matter what it is. I'm surprised more people didn't like it. I just got it today and want to watch it again. I thought it was different than most horror movies. And Danny played a great role! Very different than some of his other movies. So no one can say he can only act the part of a gangster because between this and Severance, that wouldn't be true. Devil's Playground is on it's way to me and I think that looks good too. I guess I'm biased since I like Danny so much, but I would definitely recommend this movie.