Profile for Shootingjiver > Reviews

Shootingjiver

Peppa Pig seaside Junior Panel Duvet Bed Set cot bed
Peppa Pig seaside Junior Panel Duvet Bed Set cot bed

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven!, 12 July 2013
My grandaughter (aged 2) can't wait to come to stay so that she can sleep with Peppa Pig! Easy to launder, good quality item. Thank you!

Panasonic EW-DJ40  DentaCare Cordless Rechargeable Oral Irrigator
Panasonic EW-DJ40 DentaCare Cordless Rechargeable Oral Irrigator

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 12 July 2013
Having used a "Water-Pik" for several years and had four fail on me before the warranty expired I tried this irrigator based on the reviews. I could not be more pleased! I used the unit for three weeks before it needed recharging - a huge difference to the 2 - 3 days of the Water-Pik. My only niggle is that it does not have the little brush-head of the Water-Pik.
As somebody who has a mouth full of dental implants following major surgery, the brush head was very useful in keeping the edge of my bridges clean. However this is a small loss compared with the huge reliability of this brand of irrigator.

ANTI-THEFT BLACK NON-SLIP CAR DASHBOARD DASH MOUNT PORTABLE GPS/SAT NAV/MOBILE PHONE HOLDER
Offered by SDE Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 12 July 2013
Sadly my GPS did not fit but I think on looking at the item it would work as long as your unit was stable - mine (a well-known brand) wasn't.

Cornish Guernseys and Knit-frocks
Cornish Guernseys and Knit-frocks
by Mary Wright

4.0 out of 5 stars Knitter's must-have., 12 July 2013
A very informative book and very helpful in making up your own design of jumper. Not for the beginner however.

Rustins 1L Danish Oil
Rustins 1L Danish Oil

5.0 out of 5 stars My wood is happy with this "must have", 12 July 2013
Great product - fast reliable delivery. Excellent. Easy to use with long-lasting results. Well worth the money. A definite must-have if you have natural wood in your home

Finding My Voice
Finding My Voice
by Jonathan Veira

5.0 out of 5 stars Read and enjoy!, 26 April 2012
This review is from: Finding My Voice (Paperback)
An amazing book about an amazing man. Having been lucky enough to meet the great man I could hear him in my head as I read each word. Very funny, very moving and eminently readable, this man loves his God, his family, his life and his work. You don't have to like opera, be a Christian or like autobiographies to read this book, it's more like listening to your best friend updating you on what's been happening in his life. Read and enjoy!