Profile for Sunzini > Reviews

Content by Sunzini

Sunzini

Cabin Sized Business Suit and Dress Carrier - 55x40x18cm - Carry On (Black)
Cabin Sized Business Suit and Dress Carrier - 55x40x18cm - Carry On (Black)
Offered by BB Corps UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality appears to be good. Good value for the price, 23 July 2014
BEWARE Measurements given are incorrect. It is actually H55xW45xD20. I bought this for a Ryan air flight which requires my cabin luggage to be no more than H55xW40xD20. I will still give it a try as people I have spoke to said it should be okay. Quality appears to be good. Good value for the price. Just wish they would give the correct measurements.

14 (3 Sets of 4 and 2 Black) High Capacity Epson Compatible Ink Cartridges. 5x T1291 Black, 3x T1292 Cyan, 3x T1293 Magenta, 3x T1294 Yellow, T1295
Offered by PerfectPrint

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT PURCHASE FOR SX535WD, 25 May 2014
Bought these for my Epson Stylus SX535WD. Printer software will not recognise them. I have used compatible cartridges before and never had a problem. But those were from cartridge world not this company. I feel ripped off. I am hoping they have not damaged my printer.

NOT WORTH THE RISK.

Black Widow / Moon USB Rechargeable Bike Light Set. NO MORE BATTERIES!!
Black Widow / Moon USB Rechargeable Bike Light Set. NO MORE BATTERIES!!
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Stung by the Black Widow, 29 Feb. 2012
The build quality of the quick release of the BLack Widow front light is poor. Worked fine for the first couple of weeks. From time to time I had trouble removing it, sliding it off from the part mounted on the bike. I would give it a little giggle and it would come off. Today however I could not get it off at all. The quick release mechnism has failed. Now for me to charge it I have to unscrew it completely from the bike. Not at all what I paid for. Very dissapointed as I am now going to have to buy another. The rear light is fine I have no issues with it.

Quies Ear Plugs 16
Quies Ear Plugs 16
Offered by KrystalDirect

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, does exactly what is says, 18 May 2011
This review is from: Quies Ear Plugs 16 (Personal Care)
Not bad, does exactly what is says. Personally I would not buy wax ones again. I have used cheaper one before that blocked out more sound than these.

The Nightshade - Luxury Sleeping Mask
The Nightshade - Luxury Sleeping Mask
Offered by Just Sport and Leisure

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy with the Product, 18 May 2011
I bought the product for £[]. Honestly I can't knock it for the price. I would not call it luxury but it is way above the crappy one you get on airline flights. It is durable and the velcro straps allow you to adjust the tightness. It would be nice if it had more a softer fabric on the inside but obviously you would have to pay more fo that. Nothing bad to say about the product. If the light is on in the room you can notice it if your eyes are open. Also it does not 100% keep the light out as you get some coming through the bottom. However for the price it is a good buy. If you are looking for super soft comfort and 100% black out then this is not for you. For me personally it allows me to get to sleep after a long night shift.

Sunzini the Flame