Profile for Sal > Reviews

Where The Heart is - The Complete First Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Pam Ferris
Price: 9.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Where the heart is, 15 Jun 2013
As I remember the watching the first series when it was on Television, I was pleased when it now has come on DVD

Apple iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi (White)
Apple iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi (White)
Offered by Xtra Cubby
Price: 200.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple IPad Mini, 15 Jun 2013
My Dad got a I Pad for Christmas, I found it quite heavy to hold as my hands are only small, so I was glad when the I Pad Mini came out. It is so easy to hold and it is much lighter than I Pad 2

iTALKonline PADWEAR WHITE Multi Function Multi Angle Luxury Executive Wallet Stand Cover Typing Case with Magnetic Sleep Wake Sensor Feature For Apple iPad Mini Tablet
Offered by iTALKonline-UK
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I TALKKonline Padwear, 15 Jun 2013
It does what I expected it to and it stays vey clean for it colour, and it holds my I Pad in place so it doesn't,t move at all.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars FoneBoy, 15 Jun 2013
They are are not very comfortable to ware, and you also can still here everything in the back ground, so I wouldn't,t recommend buying them.

Twinkle Twinkle Special Light Up fathers day card, Dad - TT002
Twinkle Twinkle Special Light Up fathers day card, Dad - TT002
Offered by Tranquil Space Designs
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Twinkle Twinkle Special light up, 15 Jun 2013
I liked the card it is very different from what you get in the shops, I always try and get a different card each year, and the price was very just perfect.

MYWIPE Screen, Laptop, iPad & Keyboard Cleaner - Wet & Dry Wipes x 10 (Screen Cleaning care suitable for Tablets, Laptops, Apple iPod, iPhone, Blackberry & e-Readers etc)

5.0 out of 5 stars My wipe screen, 15 Jun 2013
Perfect cleaning wipes for my iPad, I have tried other products they are not as good as this one is

Tribute/Blues Bros
Tribute/Blues Bros
Price: 6.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue brothers, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: Tribute/Blues Bros (Audio CD)
It was just same but better now it is on cd. My dad use to have the tape, so I brought it got a gift now on cd.

Wonderful Boyfriend Me to You Bear Valentines Day Card
Wonderful Boyfriend Me to You Bear Valentines Day Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Card, 2 Mar 2013
Perfect card for him as it was exactly like him, the words on it. I couldn't find a better card than it.

Hot Diamonds Leaf Stem Silver And Diamond Ring - Size N1/2
Hot Diamonds Leaf Stem Silver And Diamond Ring - Size N1/2
Price: 45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring, 17 Feb 2013
Just what I looking for that I could wear anytime off the day. It also looks very neat as well

Kipling Women's Escalor Across Body Shoulder Bag True Blue K13158511 Small
Kipling Women's Escalor Across Body Shoulder Bag True Blue K13158511 Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Jan 2013
Great bag it is so handy, I can put everything I need in it. And it is so light as well

Page: 1 | 2 | 3