Profile for Lady Linda > Reviews

Content by Lady Linda

Lady Linda

Fancy breakfast at Tiffanys?  Gorgeous Audrey Hepburn Pencil and pad set - great girly birthday gift idea
Fancy breakfast at Tiffanys? Gorgeous Audrey Hepburn Pencil and pad set - great girly birthday gift idea

5.0 out of 5 stars any ladies who enjoy having a nice notebook to hand, 11 Oct. 2015
This is a lovely gift for Audrey Hepburn fans or indeed, any ladies who enjoy having a nice notebook to hand. I have one that was given to me as a gift for Christmas a couple of years ago and I use it at work. The item was delivered promptly, securely wrapped and will be given as a gift from Santa! :-) Thank you! Kind regards.

Audrey Hepburn Breakfast at Tiffany's Glasses Case
Audrey Hepburn Breakfast at Tiffany's Glasses Case
Offered by NeedThatGift

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Gift/Holder For Spectacles, 18 April 2015
This is a stylish and elegant storage case for my glasses! Whether it is a gift or for yourself, I would recommend this item very highly. It's chic and elegance personified! Just like Audrey Hepburn herself!

AUDREY HEPBURN CAR AIR FRESHENER (CHRISTMAS STOCKING FILLER)
AUDREY HEPBURN CAR AIR FRESHENER (CHRISTMAS STOCKING FILLER)
Offered by Ali Air Freshener Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Addition To A Gift, 18 April 2015
Fabulous extra for a Christmas Gift or to put in with a Birthday Gift for a special lady.

Audrey Hepburn Photograph Collage Set of 3 Storage Boxes, Vanity Case, Jewellery Box, Luggage, Black, Brown, Vintage, Stackable

5.0 out of 5 stars Audrey H Storage, 18 April 2015
These cases are absolutely gorgeous. Really sturdy for storage, but also good for using for toiletries/jewellery when traveling. I am a big Audrey Hepburn and I am delighted with the cases. I would recommend them for yourself, or as a gift. Good value and a must for a lady with good taste! :-)

Official Doctor Who Birthday Card With Recorded Message By Daleks
Official Doctor Who Birthday Card With Recorded Message By Daleks
Offered by budget gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Birthday From Dr Who And The Daleks!!, 17 Mar. 2015
Brilliant Birthday Card! For a Dr Who Fan - young or old - this will do the trick! Many Happy Returns! :-)

Audrey Hepburn Storage Boxes (set of 2)
Audrey Hepburn Storage Boxes (set of 2)
Offered by need a gift .today

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique Storage Facility For Our Unique Belongings Ladies!, 17 Mar. 2015
If you are, like me, an Audrey Hepburn Fan - you will love these storage boxes. They aren't particularly big - but they are quite unique and very sturdy. I use one of them for all my small cards, notelets, stationery and the bigger one I use for storing my dance shoes (within their cloth bags). If you are looking for something a little bit different - these are for you!

HELL BUNNY Mika Coat - Black & White (X Small = UK 8) [Apparel]
HELL BUNNY Mika Coat - Black & White (X Small = UK 8) [Apparel]

5.0 out of 5 stars A Stunning Coat That Gets Attention!, 17 Mar. 2015
This is a beautiful coat. I have received lots of compliments when wearing it. I team it up with my gorgeous cream coloured hat, scarf and gloves. It's absolutely gorgeous! I have another Hell Bunny Coat which is a lot heavier than this one, but it's a different style entirely. I use the hood when it is cold and I don't have my hat on - I simply fold the front part back and it frames my face a bit better as the hood can feel a bit too big otherwise. If you are considering purchasing this garment - I wouldn't hesitate - you won't regret it!! Enjoy! :-)

Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) (Repackaged) [DVD]
Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) (Repackaged) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kenneth Cope
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Back To My Childhood!, 22 Jan. 2013
Now who didn't love Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased)!!? I only remember there being about a dozen or so episodes! That was obviously the only amount I must have watched. This is a fantastic complete set, from beginning to end!! No I did not watch them for a week without a break!! I have enjoyed watching them over the past few months. The quality is brilliant, and the story-lines have me laughing out loud to myself. I love the fact that it's all from a more innocent time and it's all an innocent humour. I am absolutely delighted with my purchase. I would recommend this set to anyone considering it. You will not be disappointed.

CHILD BANANA COSTUME SIZE AGE 12-16 FUN KIDS FRUIT FANCY DRESS
CHILD BANANA COSTUME SIZE AGE 12-16 FUN KIDS FRUIT FANCY DRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Jackie Onassis Banana!!, 22 Jan. 2013
This costume is absolutely brilliant! I wore it to a Halloween Weekend last year. I had a black long sleeve top on with black leggings, black high heels and I finished it off with "black shades"! :-) I called myself the "Jackie Onassis Banana"! I will have to say though - it gets very very hot with the outfit on - you have to go outside to cool down every now and again! Although this is for age 12 - 16 - I am a 48 year old lady (who is only 4 ft 10inches tall/small), but the outfit was a great size! I would recommend it 100%!! Enjoy yourselves! :-)

The Champions: The Complete Series [DVD]
The Champions: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Gaunt
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars A Blast From The Past, 22 Jan. 2013
The Champions DVD Complete Set is absolutely brilliant! :-) I love it! I vaguely remember it from my childhood but I always remember that I did not see the very first episode! Therefore, I did not know exactly how they had acquired their "magic powers"! I thoroughly enjoy the style of the series but you must remember that it is of "another time" - in my view a much nicer, more innocent time! I purchased Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) a few months ago and I am loving that too. Treat yourself and enjoy it! You won't be disappointed! :-)