Profile for Countmypearls > Reviews

Content by Countmypearls

Countmypearls

Page: 1 | 2
iSafe Visual 3 Plum Cake Three Wheeler Stroller from Birth with Tablet Smart Phone Media Pocket

1.0 out of 5 stars Not So Safe, 4 Sep 2014
Don't understand how people were raving about this stroller! I am absolutely shocked about how flimsy it is.
It is extremely hard to manoeuvre, front wheel is imposible to move so you have to lift the front and head towards the direction you want to go. That can be very difficult if you are in a hurry or in a narrow space! Little handles of the pram make it difficult to move the stroller.
Positioning of the seat is ridicilously set. Whole weight of the seat is attached to a drawstring to recline it. I can not see how this would be safe for a heavier baby. Leave it alone, "Isafe" doesn't feel safe for any baby.
They say it is suitable from birth! However the stroller can face only outwards. So once your baby is in the stroller you can not keep an eye on them.
Yes it does fold to a very small size. Which was the reason why we bought it. However it is so unsturdy, hard to push and doesn't feel safe for our baby, we never used it so far!

Amber Teething Anklet Bracelet - size from 13 to 18 cm - 100% Polished Genuine Baltic Amber - Top Quality on Amazon + Free Organza Gift Bag - Baby Child CGN.P-BRQ17.5
Offered by iLikeAmber-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 4 Sep 2014
I had my doubts about amber anklet helping with teething and this has proved me right. My daughter has been wearing it for many weeks 24 hours a day and nothing improved at all. It hasn't helped even with dribbling! I do not know if it is even geniune amber, it comes with a little card saying it is! But who know?!
I would not waste money on it. Anklet is worn way too far from the painful area so even if it did work, it would not be as effective. Might try the amber necklace from a more reliable source.
Only good thing is that it looks pretty!

Babytec Electric Breast Pump
Babytec Electric Breast Pump
Offered by everyCasa Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect, 26 Aug 2014
Absolutely fantastic product! After wasting a lot of money on a rubbish Medela swing, I am so pleased with this much cheaper breastpump.
I was upset with how fiddly Medela swing was and wasted litres of breastmilk leaking through the machine. I read so many people have the same problem but manufacturer does not help in any way!
So I thought of having a go at Babytec because of the positive reviews and very reasonable price.
I was suspicious if it would do a good job but very pleasantly suprised! It shows you do not have to spend a fortune to get reasonable quality.
It is a very efficient machine. I have plenty of milk, i use it on 2nd power bar of 4 and it expresses 100ml in 10 minutes! What a time saver.
More important than that, I have not wasted one drop of milk, which was the down side for Medela. The suction is great and there are no fiddly components to leak through. It does not have that funny tubing system which is horrid to clean and a place for bacteria to grow.
Very easy to assemble, clean and sterilize. It is small and compact.
It is not louder than medela swing, probably the same.
So go on and save your money. I highly recommend it!

Clair de Lune Cot Cotton Jersey Fitted Sheets (Pack of 2, Cream)
Clair de Lune Cot Cotton Jersey Fitted Sheets (Pack of 2, Cream)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Aug 2014
fine, thanks

Medela Swing Electric Breastpump with Calma
Medela Swing Electric Breastpump with Calma

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly I wasted so much of precious breastmilk because if this pump, 8 Aug 2014
Sadly I wasted so much of precious breastmilk because if this pump. In the early days it was fine as the milk flow was not very fast.
However 2.5 months of breastfeeding, pump is giving up.
First of all, yes it is very loud!! I express early in the morning and it is loud enough to wake my baby and husband up.
Second and more important than that, milk goes through the tube into the main mechanism and leaks through! Now this does not break the machine however it is such a waste of breastmilk. Contacting Medela, I was told I could run clean water through the machine and dry it completely which I have done but this keeps happening all the time now. Machine can not cope with fast flow.
I am upset because all the wasted milk which is meant to be for my daughter is all soaking our sheets, cushions and clothes instead.
i would avoid this pump, it is very expensive for what it does and very loud. Don't waste your money or milk!

Laura Biagiotti Roma Uomo EDT Spray (Men's 125ml)
Laura Biagiotti Roma Uomo EDT Spray (Men's 125ml)
Offered by Classic Parfums

5.0 out of 5 stars a great, but little known, 30 July 2014
a great,but little known,perfume.

The Rolling Stones - In The 1970s (2DVD) [2014] [NTSC]

Washable Natural Bamboo Breast Pads - Pack of 6
Washable Natural Bamboo Breast Pads - Pack of 6
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 27 July 2014
They are soft and comfortable on skin. They are good size as i've found other ones way too small (i am a D cup).
I wouldn't wash them in the machine like most people do. Might break the machine so don't need to be super lazy. It is easy to handwash them every morning so you have a clean pair at the end of the day.
Only down point is that they are not discreet in any meaning! They look like you have lumps on your breasts.However it is fine for me as i use them either at home or when i wear loose tops.

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Horribly itchy and won't stay in place, 9 July 2014
After trying a few different brands and not being pleased, I purchased these pads because of all the pisitive feedback.
I expected much better from such a big brand especially after paying much more than other makes.
First of all pads won't stay in place. As you move about they scrunch up in your bra after a while. Adhesive at the back of the pads stick to your skin and cause irritation.
Breasts became really itchy even i keep changing them very often. They are massive which is good for my size and absorbent enough however very uncomfortable.
Also they are not as sleek as it says on the box. Once they scrunch up after 15 mins, it looks like you have massive lumps on your breasts.
Better get some re-usable cotton once.

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
Offered by TheHairShop

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad but there is much better ones in the price range, 14 May 2014
It is not a brilliant mask, it works ok but doesn't make your hair frizz free. The smoothing effect only lasts a few washes. I have used it for more than 6 months as I made a mistake of purchasing a massive tub (after reading good reviews). My hair condition (which is a bit dry and frizzy but not terrible at sll!) has not improved at all. Still frizzy, dry with split ends even I haven't changed any hair routines or done anything chemical.
It is expensive for how little it does. Go on and purchase something better if you want to dplash out.

Page: 1 | 2