Profile for Janet Tchamani > Reviews

Content by Janet Tchamani

Janet Tchamani (Birmingham UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Make Your Own Flower Fairies Craft Set
Make Your Own Flower Fairies Craft Set
Offered by Carousel Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 31 July 2015
A totally cute craft set for a winter afternoon with my very young grand-daughters. Can't wait to make them! Hoping to add them to the doll's house when done. In fact, it's given me an idea to turn the doll's house into a fairy palace! Good product.

Solar Mosaic Border Garden Post Lights (6 Pack)
Solar Mosaic Border Garden Post Lights (6 Pack)
Offered by One Click Wonder

3.0 out of 5 stars One doesn't work - hang on a minute - now two of them don't! Disappointment..., 31 July 2015
The blue and purple ones work, but one of the clear ones with red, green and yellow didn't work from the outset, and now the other one the same colours has stopped working too. The ones that work look great, but I'm really disappointed, especially as - so far - I haven't had a response to my message to the seller. Hopefully they'll get back to me soon. The sun is out and it's warm enough to sit on our balcony late into the night.

Mockingbird Songs
Mockingbird Songs
by R.J. Ellory

5.0 out of 5 stars They are also brilliantly well written with an immaculate structure, 21 July 2015
This review is from: Mockingbird Songs (Paperback)
Roger Ellory totally impressed me with his first novel, so much so that I went to hear him speak about the craft of writing at a local library - which required 3 buses and getting soaked by the sleet and rain and nearly blown off my feet by a near-hurricane. It was worth the effort, and he's been a guiding light for me, in my writing, ever since, as well as an author whose latest book I always await with impatience. He made sense in person too. His novels are incredibly human. They are also brilliantly well written with an immaculate structure. Plot and characters are sheer genius. This novel also has the most claustrophobic atmosphere of any novel I've read in a long while. If that doesn't convince you to read it - and it ought to! - perhaps you'd be interested to know that RJ Ellory's writing impresses the likes of Clive Cussler?

25 x SPIRAL TREE GUARDS 45cm - (a314)
25 x SPIRAL TREE GUARDS 45cm - (a314)
Offered by Gardener's Dream Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection for even the smallest tree, 23 May 2015
These are easy to fit, easy to cut to the right length, and excellent protection for growing trees - even small 'whips'. Love them.

Mr Grumpy Mug, Mr Men Mugs
Mr Grumpy Mug, Mr Men Mugs
Offered by Collectiblegiftsonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Please make them a bit bigger!, 23 May 2015
This review is from: Mr Grumpy Mug, Mr Men Mugs
Very good quality, finished with a shiny glaze. Just wish it was a little bit bigger, as my husband loves a good-sized cup of coffee.

Cartoon Heroes Mens 3 Pair 6 Designs 7-12 Mr Cool
Cartoon Heroes Mens 3 Pair 6 Designs 7-12 Mr Cool
Offered by SockShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks!, 23 May 2015
Gorgeous: nice and long, well-made, colourful, comfy fit - my husband loves them!

Solar Fairy Lights 50LED Multi Coloured Super Bright Decorative String, choice of light effect. Ideal for Trees, Gardens, Parties & More...
Offered by The Sharper Edge Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent balcony lights, 23 May 2015
These are by far the best balcony lights we've ever bought. All previous purchases have been a big let-down, mainly because the solar panels weren't tough enough to withstand wind, rain and all the other weather England chucks at us. The solar panel with these lights is very well-made.

White Reusable Muslin Bags with Draw String for Spice, Herbs, Tea, Mulled Wine, Bouquet Garni Infuser Sieve - 3" x 3.5" (10 pcs)

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep cardamoms and cloves out of your curries with this helpful little bag! :-), 23 May 2015
My husband hates cardamoms and cloves floating around in a curry, so I got some of these to use to keep 'em out. Really useful. I drew the line at washing them out and reusing them, as we have meat curries and I didn't want to risk contamination, so I'll be coming back for more!

ID Card It 1 x ID identity card pass badge holder AND Neck strap lanyard - Blue
ID Card It 1 x ID identity card pass badge holder AND Neck strap lanyard - Blue
Offered by ID Card It

5.0 out of 5 stars A robust badge, 23 May 2015
This badge is robust and you can easily slid an ID card - or your business card - into it.

And the Mountains Echoed
And the Mountains Echoed
by Khaled Hosseini

5.0 out of 5 stars Unmissable Great Read, 23 May 2015
Having read The Kiterunner and A Thousand Splendid Suns, I had high expectations of Khaled Hosseini. This book does not disappoint. Far from it. It's wonderful. One of those books I think everybody should read. Don't miss out!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7