Profile for Molly1 > Reviews

Molly1

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Alphosyl 2-in-1 Medicated Shampoo
Alphosyl 2-in-1 Medicated Shampoo

5.0 out of 5 stars After searching for ages for a good product for my incredibly dry head, 20 Dec. 2015
After searching for ages for a good product for my incredibly dry head, this is the first to have at least settled down the dryness. Until i find another better product I'm sticking with this.

Spitfire picture
Spitfire picture
Offered by Picture Favourites

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful picture, 20 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Spitfire picture
Love love love it and so will my fella whom I bought it for for christmas. Arrived in time and incredibly well packaged.

Tie Back Jersey Top 3540 3540 [Purple,16]
Tie Back Jersey Top 3540 3540 [Purple,16]
Offered by krisp clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Dec. 2015
Very pleased and very comfortable.

Battery Operated Real Wax Candle with Dancing Flame in Ivory 13cm - Christmas
Battery Operated Real Wax Candle with Dancing Flame in Ivory 13cm - Christmas
Offered by B&R Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars mesmerising, 20 Dec. 2015
Loving this. They've always fascinated me and I sit there watching it for hours. Very lifelike.

Personalised Cuppa Coasters initial D gents
Personalised Cuppa Coasters initial D gents

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Mar. 2015
Love em. Arrived early. If I want more I know where to come.

Small Ceramic Bird Trinket
Small Ceramic Bird Trinket
Offered by Vanilla Home & Gift Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Small Ceramic Bird Trinket
Does exactly what i need it for and it's pretty

MEDIUM TEAK WOOD ELEPHANT TRINKET BOX TREASURE CHEST ORIENTAL
MEDIUM TEAK WOOD ELEPHANT TRINKET BOX TREASURE CHEST ORIENTAL

5.0 out of 5 stars I think my recipient will love it., 27 Nov. 2014
Bought as a Xmas gift. Admittedly was unsure as to how it would look in reality but I'm pleasantly surprised. Its a very solid piece and a decent size with an attached lid that twists round to open and close. I think my recipient will love it.

iGadgitz Black Silicone Skin Case Cover with Tyre Tread Design for Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 Android Smartphone Mobile Phone + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice thick protection in the shape of tyre tread (very ..., 20 Aug. 2014
Bought as part of my son's 13th birthday pressie (new phone) and he loves it. Nice thick protection in the shape of tyre tread (very blokey) as I've already bounced it off the floor accidentally :-$

Unisex Full camouflage Print Zip Up Oska Onesie All In One Hooded Jumpsuit Playsuit Fleece Lined (X Large -Chest 46" Length 68" aprox)
Offered by Uptown Girl Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally the right size, 8 Feb. 2014
Exactly wot the old boy needed lol and it actually fits like it should. Now to get him out of it ;p

Ladies Fleece Animal Hooded Onesies Onesie Romper All In One Pyjamas Jumpsuits - Designs + Sizes (M 12-14)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 8 Feb. 2014
I got the bigger of the size that I am and I have room, but not too much. Never been a onesie person but with this weather lately, it's saved me from putting the heating on too much

Page: 1 | 2 | 3