ARRAY(0xa3c21eac)

Profile for Mrs. J. E. Anderson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. E. And...

Mrs. J. E. Anderson (Scotland)

Braun Oral-B EB25-4 Floss Action Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads 4-Pack
Offered by llamedos2011
Price: 9.94

5.0 out of 5 stars saving money!, 26 Aug 2013
Since Ive started using this type of head with my electric toothbrush ive saved money by not needing scale and polishes on my check ups at the dentists! Ive never got into a habit of flossing with tape etc but this seems to do the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars good present, 26 Aug 2013
My Mum's collecting silver charms for her bracelet. As she's a gardener, I thought this would be appropriate! She is very pleased!

Samuel Windsor Outdoor Mule Brown: Size 12
Samuel Windsor Outdoor Mule Brown: Size 12
Offered by CLIFFORD JAMES
Price: 60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased husband, 26 Aug 2013
My husband is really pleased with these mules. I debated between these and the dearer Josef Siebel ones. I erred on the larger size, he wears 11 or 12's and I got the 12's, perfect fit and comfy.Very good value, arrived promptly.

Mr Selfridge - Series 1 [DVD] [2013]
Mr Selfridge - Series 1 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Piven
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable, 7 May 2013
I missed this series when it was on TV and have thoroughly enjoyed watching the 10 episodes of the series. Im so pleased that there will be a second series!

ROSE DIAMOND ANNIVERSARY - Diamond Wedding Anniversary, 60th Diamond Anniversary Gifts
Offered by Giftaplant
Price: 15.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Please be warned..., 7 May 2013
I know Giftaplant receive glowing reviews and possibly this is because the plant arrives promptly with excellent packaging.I do note that all the reviews are about the actual receiving the rose, not on the rose surviving...

I ordered the rose for my parents Diamond Wedding Anniversary in March of last year. When it arrived, my Mum, who is a very keen gardener was worried by the lack of a root ball on the rose. It had just a stump. So we contacted Giftaplant who were very reassuring that this was normal and all was well with the plant. The rose is now dead, it never thrived at all. Ive contacted Giftaplant who say they only cover 8 weeks from the plant being bought. They claim to have no knowledge of my correspondence last year. They have washed their hands of the matter.
So I would say that if anyone is thinking of buying this rose, DON'T BOTHER!!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2013 7:49 PM BST

Eastpak Unisex Provider Backpack - Sunday Grey EK520363 Medium
Eastpak Unisex Provider Backpack - Sunday Grey EK520363 Medium
Price: 63.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: Eastpak Provider Backpack (Sports)
My 16 year old son chose this for his school bag and he loves it! A bit more stylish than the average school bag.

Foo Fighters: Back And Forth [DVD] [2011] [NTSC]
Foo Fighters: Back And Forth [DVD] [2011] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Foo Fighters
Price: 10.75

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!!, 19 Jun 2011
I am a 100% Foo fan and this story of the forming of the band till the present day makes compulsive viewing! It shows the evolution of the band from the early days and Dave's strong conviction of knowing how he wants the band to be.It just makes me enjoy their music all the more, well worth buying. Maybe Im a bit sad, but i can watch it more than once very happily!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2011 11:14 AM BST

5.0 out of 5 stars happy feet!!, 7 Nov 2010
Ordered from here before so knew it would be a good service, good price and wonderful cozy slippers for my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars well pleased, 20 Sep 2010
I got 2 Sky Plus controllers and by following the link given I programmed them to each respective TV and they work perfectly. After having buttons on the old remote that were hard to get to work this is great! Great service!

De'Longhi Icona KBO3001.R Jug Kettle, 3 kW, Scarlet Red
De'Longhi Icona KBO3001.R Jug Kettle, 3 kW, Scarlet Red
Offered by Webbargain
Price: 89.79

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this kettle!, 14 Aug 2009
Having read some of the reviews I was a little unsure about getting this kettle. I loved the look of it and decided to get it anyway. I am very glad I did. There's no metallic taste, I dont find it noisy or slow. OK the lid has to be pulled off but I fill it thru the spout carefully. I love my kettle!