Profile for A. G. Austin > Reviews

Content by A. G. Austin

A. G. Austin

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
EasyAcc® Ultra Slim ASUS Google Nexus 7 2013 Protector Leather Case Smart Case  Back Cover with Stand / Auto Sleep Wake-up for Google Nexus 7 FHD 2 Generation (Top Premium PU Leather, Folded Cover Design, Black)
EasyAcc® Ultra Slim ASUS Google Nexus 7 2013 Protector Leather Case Smart Case Back Cover with Stand / Auto Sleep Wake-up for Google Nexus 7 FHD 2 Generation (Top Premium PU Leather, Folded Cover Design, Black)
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars essential item for the nexus, 16 Oct. 2014
excellent item,makes handling the nexus a whole lot easier. brilliant being able to stand the nexus up and use a stylus on the screen.

Atlantis Found: Dirk Pitt #15 (Dirk Pitt Adventure Series)
Atlantis Found: Dirk Pitt #15 (Dirk Pitt Adventure Series)

2.0 out of 5 stars beyond belief, 10 July 2013
This book is very well written,however the characters and the plot(s) are beyond belief. If fantasy and escapism is what you like then this book is ideal.If you want to believe in the characters and their adventure then this is not the book for you.

Vigilante (Jessica Daniel Series Book 2)
Vigilante (Jessica Daniel Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than 'Locked in', 28 May 2013
I was a bit unimpressed with the main protagonist in book 1. But after reading this book,I am rapidly warming to Jessica.
This book kept me interested from start to finish and is very well written.It helps if you know the previous book, as reference is made to prior events from there. An excellent read and I found it much better than Locked In. I've already started book 3.

Locked In (Jessica Daniel Series Book 1)
Locked In (Jessica Daniel Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it in the main, 7 May 2013
I found the story very believable, but I found it difficult to empathise with the Jessica character.The final result was not altogether unexpected but didn't detract from this well written novel. I am just beginning 'vigilante' and hoping I may be better able to connect with DS Daniel.Time will tell.

Little Girl Lost (DS Lucy Black Book 1)
Little Girl Lost (DS Lucy Black Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 20 April 2013
This is a good read. The story moves along at a steady rate and it is a pleasure to pick up and continue each evening.The characters are believable as is the storyline and locations.I will certainly be reading more Brian McGilloway in future.

Andrew James Premium Electric Meat Mincer Grinder and Sausage Maker, Powerful 1800 Watt Copper Motor
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars works like a dream, 20 April 2013
A very well made item. Very strong and minces beef like a dream. So far only used it 3 times but it is so simple to assemble and disassemble for cleaning/washing that we keep it in its original box. I expected it to be noisy having read the reviews but I haven't found that to be the case at all.We're now looking forward to trying some sausage making when we get all the skin material etc together, but I don't anticipate any problem with the machine.I can honestly recommend this item to anyone who is after a mincer.

Canon PIXMA iX6550 upto A3+ Colour Photo Printer 9600¹ x 2400 dpi
Canon PIXMA iX6550 upto A3+ Colour Photo Printer 9600¹ x 2400 dpi

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 6 April 2013
It prints well and speedily, although it does have moments when its cleaning itself etc, when it goes off-line for a minute or two.
This is frustrating at times. The print quality is good for documents and I'm assuming this will be the same on photos which I haven't yet tried with photo paper.

Murder in Malmö: The second Inspector Anita Sundström mystery (Inspector Anita Sundström Mysteries Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Seamless continuation of the first book, 6 April 2013
The story has references to the previous book so its an advantage to read book 1 first. The story again has a twist in the final chapters which is very well thought out and executed.Extremely enjoyable read. I'm waiting now for book 3 'Missing in Malmo' and looking forward to more of Inspector Sundstrom.

Meet me in Malmö: The first Inspector Anita Sundström mystery (Inspector Anita Sundström Mysteries Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well crafted story, 6 April 2013
The story line flows at a steady rate keeping the reader interested. The characters are well described and believable in their actions making this a very readable book.I have also read the follow up book and now waiting for the 3rd book 'Missing in Malmo'
Very enjoyable read.

Chasing the Dead: David Raker Novel #1 (David Raker Series)
Chasing the Dead: David Raker Novel #1 (David Raker Series)

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to believe the story line, 23 Mar. 2013
Although this book is well written and the descriptive prose is good,the story line is not believable. Having finished the book I'm still not sure of the motivation for the crime(s) that were committed, be it drugs,domination or philanthropic.Maybe that was the authors objective?I didn't find this book a satisfying read at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4