Profile for Colm N. Grogan > Reviews

Content by Colm N. Grogan

Colm N. Grogan

Tenn-Outdoors Men's 8 Panel Professional Viper with Pad Cycling Shorts - Black/Yellow, Waist 32-34" - Medium
Offered by Tenn Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value pair of cycling shorts., 14 Dec 2013
Good tight fit, with good cushioning.
A gel based shammy would be better, but you get what you pay for.
Chafing hasn't been an issue for me with them.
The material is flexible, as it should be, which results in a comfortable tight fit.
My conclusion is that they are a great product for the money paid.

Islam: A Short History (UNIVERSAL HISTORY)
Islam: A Short History (UNIVERSAL HISTORY)
by Karen Armstrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 28 Oct 2010
Just finished reading this book a few days ago. Personally I found it an intriguing read and was gripped by this book from beginning to end. Specifically with the concise descriptions of key changing events in the evolution of Islam. For me it explained a lot about that which I feel I should know, but in fact knew nothing when I started reading this book. I have since gotten Karen Armstrongs book : Muhammad - Prophet for our time, which I look forward to reading.

Crowds and Power
Crowds and Power
by Elias Canetti

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seller, 4 Jun 2009
This review is from: Crowds and Power (Paperback)
The book arrived, ten days early, second hand as initially agreed. The pages are a little yellowed, but totally readable, and the binding is also in good nick(no pages falling out). The book was well wrapped for the postage, in cardboard and tape, before being placed in an envelope. The seller included a full set of contact details, were anything not in order. I would be happy to deal with this seller again as everything arrived as agreed, or better, at the time of purchase.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2010 6:38 PM GMT