Profile for Ms. L. Bell > Reviews

Content by Ms. L. Bell

Ms. L. Bell "davmatnat" (U.K)

TomTom Start 25 5" Sat Nav with Europe Maps & Lifetime Map Updates(45 countries)
Offered by Best Digital Market

4.0 out of 5 stars FIRST SAT NAV, 27 May 2013
This is my first Sat Nav and it is a lovely little device. Hopeless at finding my way around so its just what I needed. The technology is very good. Screen size great. Easy to understand directions. Gives you plenty of notice of the next turning etc. Overall very happy. Only downside was the suction pad. Fell of once. Son has the same model and that also falls off. Also could not get it to stay on the dashboard, so although this is a feature of this model I had to attach to the windscreen. Feel abit worried about it falling off when driveing. Tom Tom could work on a better attachment. But otherwise I love it.

Jamie's 15-Minute Meals
Jamie's 15-Minute Meals
by Jamie Oliver

1.0 out of 5 stars What a let down this book is, 30 Dec 2012
I really like Jamie Oliver he is a really down to earth guy. Bought this book expecting to get a useful cook book that I would readily use.Quick meals for a busy person after work to feed my Family.Absolutely nothing appeals to me.The photos of the recepies are not attractive in any way. Too many ingredients.I can honestly say I would not do any of these recepies.Using a food processor all the time takes ages to get it working-that would take the full 15 minutes alone! Not done any recepies as nothing appeals to me-but if it did I doubt it would take 15 minutes. I will never do any of these recepies.A total waste of money. Don't bother to buy this however cheap it is going for.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2013 8:20 PM GMT

Simple Cakes
Simple Cakes
by Mary Berry

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book but too similar to Ultimate cake book, 26 Dec 2006
This review is from: Simple Cakes (Paperback)
Mary Berrys cook books are great.This one is a good book but I would recommend buying Ultimate cake book by Mary Berry instead.Nearly every single recepie was duplicated. This book has much less in it and Ultimate is far better with the same and many more cake recepies.I would say buy that one instead-it is a much bigger and better book on cakes.

Heartburn [DVD]
Heartburn [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Nicholson
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartburn-M.Streep and Jack Nicholson, 28 Dec 2004
This review is from: Heartburn [DVD] (DVD)
Fantastic its on dvd now.I went to great lengths to purchase this film many years ago on video,now its on dvd thats great.This film should be up there with streep and Nicholsons greatest movies in my opinion.Instead this movie has been very overlooked.The story is very touching and many Women can relate to the part played by Meryl,having experianced similar situations themselves.The acting is superb.The backing songs from Carly Simon add to a great film.Do not miss this one.

Sonic Heroes (GameCube)
Sonic Heroes (GameCube)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for sonic fans, 25 Feb 2004
This is a great game, which gets some getting used to but is very rewarding.
It is a absolute must have for sonic fanatics (such as myself) with fast paced action and all the well loved characters.
Although being a great game though, it does let itself down in some ways, for me it was the ending which just didn’t cut it for me at all!
But other than that this is a great game, for all ages

Heartburn [VHS]
Heartburn [VHS]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartburn staring Jack Nicholson and Meryl Streep, 10 Feb 2004
This review is from: Heartburn [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This is a brilliant film,one of the best I have seen.Many Women will be able to relate to the situation that Meryl Streep finds herself in.The combination of Nicholson and Streep in this role is magic.I do not know why this film is not up their with their best films.It is a very moveing film.The music supplied by Carly Simon in the background also deserves praise.I would love to be able to purchase this film on dvd.Very watchable,do not miss it.