Profile for BenAbbott88 > Reviews

SUCK UK Frozen Peas - Large Round Ice Cube Mould
SUCK UK Frozen Peas - Large Round Ice Cube Mould
Offered by Select Stock

5.0 out of 5 stars Pimms O'Clock, 10 April 2014
It's the ice cube that just keeps giving. They last such a long time that I refilled the Pimms jug several times before needing more ice. will be all over this for the 4/5 days of summer we will get this year....

The Illustrated Man (Flamingo Modern Classics)
The Illustrated Man (Flamingo Modern Classics)
by Ray Bradbury

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 27 Feb. 2014
A stunning collection of short stories mainly around the narrative of space. Was finished with this in a week and some of the imagery will stay with me for a long time. Perfect for commuting as you can dip in and out.

SUCK UK Solar Sun Jar - Yellow
SUCK UK Solar Sun Jar - Yellow

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs lot's of sunlight, 27 Feb. 2014
I brought these for my daughter's wendy house and I was actually a bit disappointed. It worked fine initially because I left it out in the garden all day, so that night it glowed quite impressively. I decided to leave it in the wendy house and ever since I have done that it doesn't glow even half as bright, certainly not as bright as the picture. Shame, because I own a lot of Suck products and they're better than this.

Samsung SyncMaster 820DXn-2 - 82" LCD flat panel display with built-in network media player - widescreen - 1080p (FullHD) - black

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 17 Oct. 2013
This television is sufficient in compensating for my ludicrously small penis. I recommend watching Loose Women from 2 feet away, it will help remedy any premature ejaculation issues one might suffer. Overall, a priceless purchase worth its weight in gold