Profile for C. C. Charles > Reviews

Content by C. C. Charles

C. C. Charles "CC in London" (Ilford, Essex)

Sunpet Set of 4 200ml Red Top Plastic Food Storage Canisters Jar Kitchen
Sunpet Set of 4 200ml Red Top Plastic Food Storage Canisters Jar Kitchen
Offered by Amazing Sales UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars New Spice Jars, 10 Jan. 2014
Bought these jars so I can buy the largest bags of spices from the Asian grocer shop to save money. Very happy with my purchase even though they are plastic but couldn't find glass equivalent.

English Tea Shop Green Tea Tropical Fruits Organic 15 Pyramid Tea Bags (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Green Tea from Pret!!, 10 Jan. 2014
Bought this tea to save money as it's the same tea that they sell in Pret. I've now purchased the loose tea via 2 month subscription and bought the tea twisting ball. Trying to move away from tea bags because of the paper or plastic.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2014 11:24 AM GMT

Shiny Protect ID Self-inking Stamp
Shiny Protect ID Self-inking Stamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 4 Jan. 2014
Handle ink stamp which Saves shredding all my documents. Works well and therefore I would definitely recommend it to others.

Kitchen Craft Non Stick Waffle Maker
Kitchen Craft Non Stick Waffle Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this waffle maker!!!!, 4 Jan. 2014
I bought this a few months ago and have been using it on a regular basis to make waffles with almond flour. Works brilliantly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2014 12:02 AM BST

Original Callanetics - 10 Years Younger in 10 Hours [DVD]
Original Callanetics - 10 Years Younger in 10 Hours [DVD]
Dvd ~ Callan Pinckney

5.0 out of 5 stars Best workout I've ever done!!!!!!!!!!, 13 May 2013
Brilliant DVD with great instruction. I did the 10 hours over two weeks and I now do the DVD at least twice a week. Noticeable difference has been made as two people have commented on my bum being higher. One of the them didn't even though I was doing the DVD but noticed the difference immediately. I will use this for life.

York 1.25kg Standard Cast Iron Discs, 8 x 1.25kg
York 1.25kg Standard Cast Iron Discs, 8 x 1.25kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!!, 13 May 2013
I had two 5kgs already and wanted to increase the weight on my bar slowly. These little weights for added a bit of extra weight to challenge yourself. Extra quality. Pleased as punch with my purchase.

Work With It - My Hair Growth Story
Work With It - My Hair Growth Story
by Julie Oli

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for those started their hair journey!!!!!!!!!!!!, 28 Dec. 2011
I bought this book because I'm interested in growing my hair to its full potential. I'm a member of a couple of U.S based hair forums (Hairlista, KISS) and I've previously bought 'The Science of Black Hair' and Cathy Howse's book. I had previously viewed Healthy Afro Hair's (Julie Oli) youtube videos which are brilliant and decided to purchase her book at her book launch in London. By the way, her hair is amazing!!!

The main differences with this book and the others are that the author provides information not only on how to grow your hair but references her own personal hair journey, the products she uses and experiences which are all useful. The author is also from the UK whereas the others are American which is an interesting change.

I found the book really easy to read, well written, clear and straight to the point. A brillant book for those starting their hair journey or on their journey already.

If you are already on your hair journey and are trying to convince others who are skeptical or don't have the time to research a suitable hair regime, this makes a great gift as it has lots of progress pictures from the author.

Tala Oven Thermometer
Tala Oven Thermometer

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 24 July 2009
Money well spent. The thermometer is excellent. I love baking but didn't trust my cooker (bit temperamental) as I wasn't getting great results. Now my cake and other dishes are as they should be.