Profile for SANDY > Reviews

Content by SANDY

SANDY

Page: 1 | 2
Outdoor Garden Bamboo Torch Replacement Wicks Set (2 Sets)
Outdoor Garden Bamboo Torch Replacement Wicks Set (2 Sets)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what we needed, 18 Aug 2014
The Bamboo Tourch Replacement Wicks were ideal for the garden tourches we have. The fit was perfect. Would use this user again.

FILTER VAX RAPIDE with Exact Fit Guarantee
FILTER VAX RAPIDE with Exact Fit Guarantee
Offered by Spares Plus
Price: 0.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 18 July 2014
The filter was a perfect fit for my Vax. Hopefully I won't need a new one for awhile but when I do I would use this seller again.

Gift8 New 24cm Non Stick Chips Pan Fryer Deep Fat Frying Basket Nonstick Pot With Lid
Offered by easy_trader
Price: 9.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 1 May 2014
I have always used this type of chip pan. So when it came to renew my old one I purchased this one. It was alot smaller than my old one but as there is only the 2 of us it is ok. Don't think it would suit a family.

Ribbon off cut bundle - Xmas Theme - contains 10 different 1 metre ribbons
Ribbon off cut bundle - Xmas Theme - contains 10 different 1 metre ribbons
Offered by dollys craft corner
Price: 1.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea to sell cut offs, 14 April 2014
This bundle of Christmas ribbons are ideal. It was so much better than having to buy more ribbon than needed and I also have different Christmas patterns. They where delivered within stated time and excellent value for money. Would use seller again.

Himalayan Fine Pink Salt (500g)
Himalayan Fine Pink Salt (500g)

3.0 out of 5 stars Pink Salt, 28 Jan 2014
I have used this pink salt as a bath product. I would not make another purchase as it is a bit over-rated for the money. Bit expensive with the postage for what it is.

Medical Grade Vaginal Dilators - Set of 5
Medical Grade Vaginal Dilators - Set of 5
Offered by Women's Health R & S
Price: 26.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Medical Grade Vaginal Dilators - Set of 5, 28 Jan 2014
This product arrived within the stated time frame. The packaging was discreet, so there is no need to worry if you are thinking of purchasing this product. I hesitated for a little while before making this purchase but wish I hadn't. It has been really helpful with the problem I have had and up to now very pleased with the results. Would recommend.

Peppa Pig Sit n Bounce
Peppa Pig Sit n Bounce
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Peppa Pig Sit n Bounce (Toy)
I purchase this for my niece who is nearly 3 years old. It was easy to blow up and the handle makes it easier for little ones to grip. It was just the right size and she loved it. Would recommend

Love... From Both Sides: A Laugh Out Loud Romantic Comedy
Love... From Both Sides: A Laugh Out Loud Romantic Comedy

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine for a bit of light reading, 10 Oct 2013
This was for a kindle and if you looking for a bit of girly light reading this would be ok for you.

Medisana 88382 Bath Spa (BBS)
Medisana 88382 Bath Spa (BBS)
Offered by Discount outlet
Price: 139.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought, 10 Oct 2013
This spa was only used once. The remote worked intermitantly and the spa was not as good as I thought it would be. However I must say that returning the goods was easy. We called the seller and they arranged for a carrier to pick the spa up, I then had an email to say the refund had been processe, the day after it was delivered back to them. Was impressed with the customer service.

The 39 Steps [DVD]
The 39 Steps [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kenneth More
Price: 4.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchase as a present, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: The 39 Steps [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this a a present. The person in question said that this was one of the best films he had seen and was waiting for it to come on TV again. As soon as I saw this on Amazon I purchased it for him and he was delighted. Not expensive and was delivered well within the stated time. Would use seller again.

Page: 1 | 2