Profile for Lisa Turnbull > Reviews

Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Soothe & Glow Seahorse
Offered by a1 Toys
Price: 13.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver!, 30 Aug 2013
I'm so pleased with this product, I bought it for my newborn baby girl-in pink! She was struggling to get off to sleep in her Moses basket so after reading he reviews I thought I would give it a go, it works!! My husband & I are not too keen on the tunes but who cares it's not for us, after sometimes taking two hours to get her off to sleep after a feed it has been taking 10 mins using the seahorse, don't know how it works, but it does, we just sit it next to her Moses basket as it is quite big. Give it a try!

The British Bed Bumper - Foam Baby & Child Bed Guard Rail - Original 100cm(Buy 2 Get 10% Off)
Offered by purple daisies
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab invention, 4 July 2013
Really pleased with this product, my son has slept really well in his single bed using this bumper, would def recommend it, he is 2 years 4 months old.

Addison Ross, Mirror Photo Frame, 8x10, Paved Bevel, 8 x 10 Inches
Addison Ross, Mirror Photo Frame, 8x10, Paved Bevel, 8 x 10 Inches
Offered by Wayfair
Price: 26.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Great photo frame, 4 July 2013
Good quality frame, looks great with my sons picture in it, I wall hung it & it has been commented on.

Vintage Alphabet Jumbo Recycled Storage Bag
Vintage Alphabet Jumbo Recycled Storage Bag
Offered by Dotcomgiftshop
Price: 4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Large storage bag, 4 July 2013
I'm able to store a single duvet & 2 pillows in this bag, under my bed, pleased with product, not that thick material so ope it doesn't tear.

Kelly Bag
Kelly Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag for the price, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Kelly Bag (Apparel)
The bag is bigger than I thought it would be, but very stylish, I'm using it as a changing bag for my new baby, ideal & a fraction of the price of some changing bags!

Emu Womens Stinger Hi Boots W10001 Chestnut 5 UK, 38 EU, 7 US, Regular
Emu Womens Stinger Hi Boots W10001 Chestnut 5 UK, 38 EU, 7 US, Regular
Price: 137.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 15 April 2013
I have worn these boots almost every day since Xmas, they are really comfy & love the colour it goes with most things.

Grobag Alphapet 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (18-36 Months)
Grobag Alphapet 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (18-36 Months)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 15 April 2013
I'm really pleased with this grobag, it lasted my 2 year old until I progressed to a duvet, it is pretty roomy & the hidden zip stopped him from trying to get it off!

Orchard Toys Little Tractor
Orchard Toys Little Tractor
Price: 5.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Good jigsaw, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Little Tractor (Toy)
My 2 year old son loves this tractor, he is manages to do it all by himself, over & over again, money well spent.

Automatic LED Night Light - Plug in & Energy Saving Dusk 2 Dawn LED Night Light Sensitive Night Light
Offered by Strictly Lamps
Price: 4.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Good night light, 15 April 2013
I'm really pleased with this night light for my 2 year old sons room, it is very bright so I switch it off once he is asleep.