Profile for Mrs. Pauline Thomson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Pauline T...

Mrs. Pauline Thomson

Guess The Emoji
Guess The Emoji
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars board, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Guess The Emoji (App)
Good for when ur board works fine and everthing i would recomende it it is ree as well and u can gets coins for rating aswell once u download it

Realm Walker
Realm Walker
Price: 1.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Realm Walker (Kindle Edition)
I highly recommend this book. Thoroughly enjoyed it. My only criticism would be that the changes in perspective can be confusing if you are not paying attention.

Archangel's Legion: A Guild Hunter Novel
Archangel's Legion: A Guild Hunter Novel
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure brilliance, 3 Jan 2014
I adore nalini's guild hunter series and this one did not disapoint. I devoured my way through this as it was back to my fave Elena. All the books in this series are awesome but ekena just holds a special place in my heart.

The Demon's Librarian
The Demon's Librarian
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply wonderfull, 15 Oct 2013
I enjoyed this book immensely and since completing it have reread it many times. I found the charecters to be interesting and extremely humorous. I highly recommend it.

666 Park Avenue (666 Park Avenue 1)
666 Park Avenue (666 Park Avenue 1)
Price: 0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars short personal opinion, 4 May 2013
It wasn't perticularly a bad book just not a particularly good book. The idea was fabulouse but it left me with the feeling that it could have been written better.

Acheron (Dark-Hunter World Book 16)
Acheron (Dark-Hunter World Book 16)
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars my thoughts, 29 May 2012
Well worth five stars. An engaging read you wont want to put down. WARNING will cause a sleeples night at least and you wont even regret it.

Ladies Lace Up Printed Wellington Boots - Black - UK 3-8
Ladies Lace Up Printed Wellington Boots - Black - UK 3-8

4.0 out of 5 stars Small made, 20 Dec 2010
Just taken delivery of a size 7/40 for my dauhter. As she is not home from school I have had a turn of them and they are small made. I am a size 7 and I won't be able to wear them and that is just with a normal sock on - no room for a heavier sock. I would say you need to go a size larger than your normal shoe size. other than that very happy with the style sole etc.