Profile for wendoleen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Prime Instant Video
Prime Instant Video

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love Prime Instant Video, 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: Prime Instant Video (App)
I really love Prime Instant Video. I watch it on my computer but unfortunately I do not have an iPad or an iPhone, I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 tablet and it is not compatible with the device.

teKKno® (Pack of 3) Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (SM-T530 / T531 / T535) LCD Screen Protectors Guards And Cleaning Cloths (Clear)
Offered by teKKno

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Sep 2014
I have used one on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 and it fits perfectly. I would purchase it again.

The Vice: The Complete Series [DVD]
The Vice: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ken Stott

5.0 out of 5 stars THE VICE: THE COMPLETE SERIES, 14 Mar 2014
THERE ARE FIVE SERIES WITH THE VICE. WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THE VICE? IT HAS BEEN BRILLIANT TO WATCH. FIRST CLASS ENTERTAINMENT.

HP Deskjet 1010 Colour Printer
HP Deskjet 1010 Colour Printer

4.0 out of 5 stars HP DESKJET 1010 COLOUR PRINTER, 14 Mar 2014
I CHOSE THIS PRINTER BECAUSE IT WAS RELATIVELY CHEAP. MY LAST PRINTER CONKED OUT AND I NEEDED ONE TO REPLACE IT. MY SISTER INSTALLED THE PRINTER AND THERE HAS BEEN NO PROBLEMS WITH IT AT ALL.. GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars SAVFY 16GB MP3/MP4 PLAYER, 8 Jan 2014
When the package came I unpacked it and put usb in. Whilst doing this I read the leaflet, if you can call it that. There was absolutely nothing in the way of instructions. It charged very quickly and I put my music on, which was fine, and I listened for a while. Then I stopped the music. When I put the music back on again, it simply went back to the beginning of the first song. Its been like that all the time now. I wish it had the shuffle facility. The product was cheap but I think I would have preferred an Apple iPod, even if they are expensive. Very disappointing.

Inspector Morse: The Complete Series 1-12 [DVD]
Inspector Morse: The Complete Series 1-12 [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Thaw

5.0 out of 5 stars BUT 2 EPISODES ARE MISSING ON THE 1ST SERIES, 28 May 2013
I LOVED INSPECTOR MORSE WHEN IT WAS ON ITV, SO 13 MONTHS AGO I BOUGHT THE COMPLETE SERIES 1-12 DVD. WHEN IT CAME I PLACED IT ON A SHELVE BUT ONLY TODAY, I DECIDED TO WATCH THE FIRST SERIES. TO MY DISMAY AND DISAPPOINTMENT, THERE WERE ONLY 4 EPISODES ON THE FIRST DISC, WHERE THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN.6. I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED THE DISCS WHEN I FIRST GOT THEM BUT I'VE GOT SO USED TO AMAZON, I DIDN'T BOTHER. I SUPPOSE I WILL JUST HAVE TO WATCH 31 EPISODES INSTEAD OF 33.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2013 5:55 AM GMT

The Sleeping and the Dead
The Sleeping and the Dead

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT - THE SLEEPING AND THE DEAD, 31 Mar 2013
I DOWNLOADED THIS BOOK ON THE RECOMMENTATION OF MY TUTOR, WHO SAID IT WAS FANTASTIC, AND IT WAS! I HAD NEVER HEARD OF ANNE CLEEVES BEFORE AND AFTER READING THIS BOOK, I DOWNLOADED ANOTHER BOOK OF HERS.

THE SLEEPING AND THE DEAD IS A STORY THAT DEALS WITH A CRIME 20 YEARS AGO, AND YOU WON'T FIND OUT WHOSEDUNNIT UNTIL THE VERY THE LAST CHAPTER!

A REALLY GOOD BOOK.

Jumbline 2 Free
Jumbline 2 Free

5.0 out of 5 stars JUMBLINE 2 FREE, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Jumbline 2 Free (App)
THIS PRODUCT IS TOTALLY ADDICTIVE. I THINK THERE IS 3 LEVELS HOWEVER I JUST CLICK ON THE 'CLASSIC' ICON. NO DIFFICULTIES AT ALL WITH IT.

Domino Lite
Domino Lite

5.0 out of 5 stars DOMINO LITE, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Domino Lite (App)
DOMINOES ARE ADDICITVE. I'VE GOT IT ON MY KINDLE FIRE & I SPEND ONE OR TWO HOURS DOING IT. THIS PRODUCT IS VERY GOOD.

WoW Word Slide Free
WoW Word Slide Free

2.0 out of 5 stars WORD SLIDE, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: WoW Word Slide Free (App)
THIS WAS GOOD AT FIRST BUT UNFORTUNATELY, I HAVE ONLY ONE HAND TO DO IT WITH & SO IT WAS REALLY HARD.

Page: 1 | 2