Profile for Amy Goggins > Reviews

Content by Amy Goggins

Amy Goggins "Amy" (UK)

Original Buff Multifunctional Headwear/Gaiter/Neck Tube - Field's Breeze Purple Gift Pack
Offered by Customized Choppers
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 2 April 2013
As decribed, super fast delivery. COuldn't review really as was a present, but they liked it and said how good Buffs are so I'm guessing good stuff

Aqua Sphere Kaiman Women's Clear Goggle - Purple/Sparkle
Aqua Sphere Kaiman Women's Clear Goggle - Purple/Sparkle
Price: 13.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Goggles, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Kaiman Ladies Goggles (Sports)
I love these. I spent ages searching Amazon for the right pair and saw a few good reviews for these. Fit me perfectly (I have a big head too) and easy to adjust. They don't pull or hurt my very long hair. No steaming up at all or leaking (after 2 hours swimming lengths). Fit snug to eyes without feeliing like they're pulling my eyeballs out. Recommended to all.

Buff Original Multi Functional Headwear - Holenhole
Buff Original Multi Functional Headwear - Holenhole

5.0 out of 5 stars Super warm, super breathable, 2 April 2013
Lvoe this multifunctional. Use it when running to keep face warm, but still be able to breathe. Fantastic bit of stuff

Salter Stainless Steel 1035 SSBKDR Platform Electronic Kitchen Scale
Salter Stainless Steel 1035 SSBKDR Platform Electronic Kitchen Scale
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 11.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent good quality scales, 23 Feb 2010
Love these. They are great value for money. Easy to use, and they have a brilliant battery saving feature which turns them off if you leave them on for too long (but not so short as it cuts off during my baking sessions!).
I recommend these to anyone