Profile for princess tiff > Reviews

Wedding Night
Wedding Night
Price: 2.00

1.0 out of 5 stars nothing like Sophie k's previous books., 20 May 2014
This review is from: Wedding Night (Kindle Edition)
I generally love anything that Sophie kinsella writes. I am one of those people who sees her name on a book and doesn't even bother to read the blurb, I'm that quick off the mark getting to the till. However, that was to my detriment this time, and I should have read the overwhelmingly negative reviews that exist prior to buying this. It is cliched, embarrassing, unfunny, irritating, and far too long. You can see the ending coming a mile away and it should have been based on a premise other than trying to stop a couple getting down to business. Not here were also too many cheap and gratuitous, and unfunny, jokes. Avoid this at all costs. It has ruined my previous good memories of Sophie Kinsella's books.

A Whole Lot of History
A Whole Lot of History
Price: 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars boring, 16 Mar 2014
This was a really boring book! I bought it at is was just 99p but kimberley only touched on certain topics and didn't develop them at all. I was left feeling that it was all rather anti-climactic. The only part that evidenced any personality was when she spoke about her granddad's passing away. That was really emotional and the final chapter when she spoke about him was very touching. If you're looking for inside info on girls aloud, then don't buy this book as it's not revelatory at all and is very dull.