Profile for BuckshawSarah > Reviews

Mini Micro 3in1 Ride On Scooter with Seat Blue
Mini Micro 3in1 Ride On Scooter with Seat Blue
Offered by Matacenagiochi

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and worth every penny., 16 Sept. 2013
The best starter scooter on the market. This is the second one ive purchased, my daughter has one without the seat so as soon as I realised that my son could have his own and ride unaided at the age of two it was a done deal. It took him one day to master the concept of pushing himself and using his body to balance. The only think now is he needs new trainers cause he's scuffed the fronts riding his scooter. I suppose wellies will have to be worth now as they will be more forgiving. Couldn't highly recommend and as my daughter still uses hers without the seat at the age of five I'm sure my son will do the same. Worth every penny and quality of product will withstand the years of use.

CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
Offered by ultimatesalestore1

5.0 out of 5 stars What is says on the packet, 27 July 2013
Fits a purpose and does what it says on the packet. Didn't know where else to buy them and as usual amazon never let me down.

Wooden Scrabble Tiles - Complete replacement set 100 tiles. Craft Jewellery Scrapbooking Collage
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 27 July 2013
I've bought them for a different reason other than to play scrabble. Im making a family tree out of the pieces and the quality is lovely.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2013 11:12 AM BST