Profile for frosty > Reviews

Content by frosty

frosty

Motors & Generators (Exploration)
Motors & Generators (Exploration)
Offered by Thames and Kosmos UK

5.0 out of 5 stars best toy for my 9 years old nephew, 9 Feb 2014
he really enjoyed it and assemble it very quickly, but still enjoying playing with it. good for his brain, he was proud to show it to me

Genuine Quad XL Sheepskin Luxury White Ivory Rug
Genuine Quad XL Sheepskin Luxury White Ivory Rug

5.0 out of 5 stars big, fluffy and cosy, 9 Feb 2014
arrived very promptly, was bigger than expected, done really well, it is not white, but ivory (that what I wanted), feel snug and cosy, I love it!

Good Parents Getting Better-Communication
Good Parents Getting Better-Communication

5.0 out of 5 stars we need more of 'Ali', 28 April 2013
What a wonderful cd! I found it very useful, I think anyone who has children, especially in their teens must listen to it. Educational, well spoken, simple concepts with a heart warming feel to it. Don't expect it to be preachy, I felt like I was listening to a friend who shares her inmost parenting experience. loved it.. no one can really teach you how to be a parent, but this gives you a step in the right direction.

Geox Women's Donna Marian Plateau Pumps D24X5B00043C9999 Black C9999 3 UK
Geox Women's Donna Marian Plateau Pumps D24X5B00043C9999 Black C9999 3 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant for work and when you wnt to look smart, 20 Nov 2012
Really nice pair of shoes, was able to wear all day long without any problem from day one, smart and comfortable, rare combination. One thing to bear in mind, i had to buy one size down, because my regular size was too loose.
recommend