Profile for Florence > Reviews

Florence

Bridgedale Men's Active Light Hiker Socks Indigo - Medium 6 - 8.5 UK
Bridgedale Men's Active Light Hiker Socks Indigo - Medium 6 - 8.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Socks Ever, 19 Feb 2013
I bought these socks to take to Afghanistan as my boot socks weren't cutting it. These socks survived being worn every day and washed in industrial washing machines, tumble dried and made my life that little bit more pleasant. I highly recommend them to everyone, they are the best socks I have invested in and are now the only socks I wear with any boots.

Wherever You Are
Wherever You Are
Offered by Springwood Media
Price: 2.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song - Great Cause, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Wherever You Are (Audio CD)
Great song which has been sung sensitively. I am a military Servicewoman and it is my husband who stays at home. the two charities benefitting from this disc carry out awesome work to support service families and I fully endorse this song's profits going to them. Buy it

Intouchables  [French edition]
Intouchables [French edition]
Offered by CKDO77
Price: 12.00

1.0 out of 5 stars No English Subtitles, 19 Feb 2013
Bought this film hoping to watch with English subtitles but there were none. Ended up giving the DVD to a french-speaking colleague. Disappointing.

Tarot: Mirror of the Soul: Handbook for the Aleister Crowley Tarot
Tarot: Mirror of the Soul: Handbook for the Aleister Crowley Tarot
by Gerd Ziegler

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Straightforward Tarot Interpretation, 19 Feb 2013
This book offers a straightforward interpretation to the tarot which I found helpful. It isn't a huge book but what it does contain is practical and direct. I especially like the layout styles in the back.

The Fast Diet: The secret of intermittent fasting - lose weight, stay healthy, live longer
Price: 2.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Good evidence-based advice, 19 Feb 2013
This book looks at the fast diet in a logical way, giving plenty of evidence to support the advice given. This booked appealed to me due to the sensible and rational approach to dieting, but more importantly it offers a lifestyle which many will find practical and achieveable. No gimmicks, no special weighing required, no disgusting diet shakes. I also found the male and female opinions useful as I lose weight more slowly than my husband and this was carefully explained to encourage the reader. I didn't watch the programme and only just found out about the book and it is simple to follow right from the start. I highly recommend this book to anyone thinking of embarking on a diet/lifestyle change. It will change the way you think about food, I promise!