Profile for Mikael Frederiksen > Reviews

Content by Mikael Frederiksen

Mikael Frederiksen (Herning, DK)

Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical [IF] Lens for Canon
Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical [IF] Lens for Canon

4.0 out of 5 stars Tamron SP AF 17.50mm review, 28 Jan. 2014
I really like this lens. It produces some beautiful images under most lighting conditions. It was my carry around lens most of the time.
The only criticism I have of it is that the autofocus motor was noisy. It had a harsh whirring sound which took quite a bit of getting used to. The focus was fast though, and usually spot on, and for me, the noise wasn't really a big issue.

Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 God of War Ascension Limited Edition Gold Controller (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars God of War controller, 28 Jan. 2014
It works as one would expect.
The colors are not as fancy as in the pictures shown here, they are more matte, but besides that I see no faults with it.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Copy] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Hugo Weaving
Offered by Magic Movies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hobbit - Blu Ray 3D, 8 Jun. 2013
While not exactly as epic as it was seeing it in the cinema, I and my friends thoroughly enjoyed re-seeing this movie.
It is among the most beautiful movies I have ever seen, and this version fully lived up to my expectations.

Chaos Of Forms
Chaos Of Forms

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Chaos Of Forms (Audio CD)
Revocation is a breath of fresh air to me.
This whole album is a work of art, a modern classic to me in this genre.
It's a much needed nod to the thrashy metal of the 80ies, mixed in with the melodic tendencies of newer styles, all mixed into one very much headbang-enducing cocktail.
The guys play with heart and soul, making it an entirely enjoyable experience.
Highly Recommended!

Deep in the Blues
Deep in the Blues

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Deep in the Blues (Audio CD)
I absolutely loved this album.
I had heard one of the songs off of it, and up untill recently, i've been unable to find anything but a digital download of it. And since Amazon does not allow residents of Denmark to use their music service, I was forced to look elsewhere.
Finally though, the CD came in stock here, and I ordered it right away, and let me tell you, it has been in constant rotation since I got it.

Cop Land [DVD] [1997]
Cop Land [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Sylvester Stallone
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Cop Land [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
Absolutely brilliant movie, I loved every second of it.
And this is the version without the silly director's cut ending.