Profile for Janice Hamblin > Reviews

Content by Janice Hamblin

Janice Hamblin

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Compatible Epson Expression XP-305 Ink Cartridges 2X Black 1X Cyan 1X Magenta 1X Yellow (5-Pack)
Offered by Mega Deals XL Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars These work very well. The only thing is that ..., 28 Jun. 2015
These work very well. The only thing is that you need to use your printer regularly as they tend to cause nozzle problems.

The Guide to Handling People
The Guide to Handling People
by Jacqui Smith
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good book. I bought for a replacement as I ..., 28 Jun. 2015
This is a very good book. I bought for a replacement as I had left my book at my previous job. The book is very informative and would assist any person who is training manual handling.

BEST Ear Infrared Digital Thermometer for Baby, Adults and Kids. Takes Temperature In ONE SECOND - NO Probes Needed - Recalls Last TEN Readings - Battery and Storage Case Included in this Premium Product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy. The size is quite small but it ..., 28 Jun. 2015
I bought this for work and home. It works extremely well and the recording is fast. Just what I need. A very good buy. The size is quite small but it is ideal because I can pop it into my handbag and use it as needed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2015 5:12 PM BST

McAfee Total Protection 2014 - 3 User - 1 Year (PC)
McAfee Total Protection 2014 - 3 User - 1 Year (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars This product has good all round protection, 6 May 2015
This product has good all round protection, and as we all need antivirus these days it is probably the best in its price range

Bar Keepers Friend Superior Soft Cleanser For Kitchen & Bathroom
Bar Keepers Friend Superior Soft Cleanser For Kitchen & Bathroom
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is excellent. It cleans practically everything, 6 May 2015
This product is excellent. It cleans practically everything. I have only used it once so far, but would definatley buy it again.

All Purpose Dental Appliance/Denture Cleaner - 3 Months Supply
All Purpose Dental Appliance/Denture Cleaner - 3 Months Supply
Offered by ProWhite Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is great if you have a felxible denture, 6 May 2015
This product is great if you have a felxible denture. It cleans well and you only have to use once a week. A definate yes for those needing a good cleaning product

Outsunny Garden Patio Swing Chair 2 Seater Swinging Hammock Outdoor Cushioned Bench Seat
Offered by MHSTAR

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is great. It is sturdy and easy to put together, 6 May 2015
This product is great. It is sturdy and easy to put together. The only slight thing was that the cushions are much darker tan seen on the webpage. But all the same very comfortable. It is quite heavy so won't move in the wind. The delivery was very quick. I cannot say how happy I am with this product. Well done Mhstar for a great product. I would definately recommend this to anyone who is thinking of buying a swing seat.

The Godfather DVD Collection (4 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [1972]
The Godfather DVD Collection (4 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [1972]
Dvd ~ Marlon Brando

5.0 out of 5 stars The quality is very good and picture quality excellent, 12 Feb. 2015
I bought this for my husband, as he is a fan othe the godfather. The quality is very good and picture quality excellent. Very good buy

High Quality Purple Re-useable Pen Torch Free Batteries
High Quality Purple Re-useable Pen Torch Free Batteries
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars It works well and is a good, 12 Feb. 2015
I needed this for my work. It works well and is a good buy

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Feb. 2015
This was justg what I needed for my laptop. It saved alot of messing around. It works well and does exactly what is says. Great buy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6