Profile for GERRY > Reviews

Content by GERRY

GERRY "MELODY AURORA" (UNITED KINGDOM)

Corgi Audi Quattro Pearl Effect (White)
Corgi Audi Quattro Pearl Effect (White)
Offered by Kerrison Toys

2.0 out of 5 stars Corgi 1:43 Vauxhall Astra Mk2 GTE 16V Car Model (Steel Grey) this is NOT the model you receive, 23 Dec. 2013
I have ordered this item twice and on both occasions I have been sent the model that is pictured and NOT the model that the headline states as this states you are purchasing a Corgi 1:43 Vauxhall Astra Mk2 GTE 16V Car Model (Steel Grey) but infact you receive the Audi so amazon needs to update their listing and change the picture of the model because this is very frustrating since I already have the Audi model and I have already sent the first one back in which amazon resent me my order and thinking I was going to receive the Astra surprise I received the Audi yet again so now i'm just going to see if I can sell this on because I cannot be bothered to keep returning the wrong model back in the hope amazon will send me the correct model as they have listed,it's very annoying.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 1, 2014 7:39 AM BST

Citizen Khan - Series 2 [DVD]
Citizen Khan - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adil Ray
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars No1 citizen khan, 10 Nov. 2013
An absolutely brilliant show it's what we need on our screens instead of just having reality shows and soaps this is uplifting thank you Adil Ray&all the other people involved in this comedy

Not Now, Comrade [DVD]
Not Now, Comrade [DVD]
Dvd ~ Leslie Philips

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Now Comrade, 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Not Now, Comrade [DVD] (DVD)
Not Now, Comrade [DVD]What an excellent film and so many well known faces I totally love this film and would highly recommend it to anyone who like Leslie Phillips or any other of the stars or simply just likes to have a laugh at the great british humour thumbs up

The House In Nightmare Park [VHS]
The House In Nightmare Park [VHS]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars the best frankie howerd film without a doubt, 6 July 2012
i agree with all the coments regarding this film it certainly is frankie howerds best performance i did watch it on tv as a child but in past years i've never ever seen it shown anywhere as with alot of great british films which is ashame so i have purchased a copy of this film on a dvd-r disc which is an excellent copy as i have with many hard to get films,so if you have never watched this film then please do you will not be disappointed.

Conan the Adventurer [DVD]
Conan the Adventurer [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ralf Moeller

1.0 out of 5 stars THE ITEM YOU WILL GET IS NOT THE SAME AS ADVERTISED, 6 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Conan the Adventurer [DVD] (DVD)
I RECENTLY ORDERED THIS THINKING I WOULD GET THE 5 DISC BOXSET WHICH IS THE COMPLETE SERIES AND IS ON FOR A TOTAL TIME OF 919min BUT INFACT I RECEIVED THE FILM WHICH IS ONLY 1 DISC AND IS ON FOR 90min SO PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS AS THIS IS A MISTAKE BY AMAZON.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2012 9:28 PM GMT