Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Manchester, England)

Conduit
Conduit

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Stop Listening, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Conduit (MP3 Download)
When I first listened to the album, I wasn't sure about it and I thought it was a little bit short and lacking the screaming of Ryan on drums. I now feel the opposite way though. I like the fact that it's short. It somehow gives each song more energy and you just power through it and shout your way through the tracks with Matt. It's very different from their last album and probably closer to a more mature Seven Ways to Scream Your Name.

I saw them live the other day in York and the new songs are brilliant live, my favourite being The Distance. Gave myself a sore throat singing along though! Definitely the best FFAF gig I've been to for a while and I personally can't stop listening to the album.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 inch Tablet - White (ARM Cortex A9 1.4GHz, 16GB, Wi-Fi, BT, Android 4.0)
Offered by Zeetek

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Responsive and Flawless, 10 Jan. 2013
I received a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 for Christmas and it is easily the best tablet I have ever used. Often with these things you find yourself waiting for updates to fix niggly things but this just does everything you'd want it to do out of the box and is smooth, quick, nice to hold and easy to use.

The s-pen (stylus) is currently quite limited but is still handy to have and fun to use. You can download a number of apps from the Samsung Apps Store if you type in s-pen. They're mainly sketch apps but there are a few games and apps for children too. I've found that the handwriting to typing conversion is generally quite good. My writing isn't great and it rarely gets it wrong. It reads my handwriting better than other people do!

The screen may not be quite the resolution of some of its competition but I don't think the majority of users would care about this and it is still bright, colourful, clear and very responsive.

Sounds quality is generally quite good. No bass but it's a tablet so what can you expect?! It's better than other tablets I have used though.

If you are wondering whether to get this or an iPad then, having used both, I would say the Note 10.1 is streets ahead in terms of both hardware and software. An iPad is boring to use and boring to look at. You just get something that looks and works pretty much the same as it did when it was first introduced. You won't be able to put the Note down! The android path is more exciting and advancing rapidly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2013 7:17 AM BST

HTC One X 32GB Sim Free Smartphone - White
HTC One X 32GB Sim Free Smartphone - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and beautiful, 7 April 2012
I got my HTC One X yesterday and it is amazing. It feels lighter and nicer to use than my Desire HD and is on a different planet from the boring old iPhone in my opinion.

It is quick, slim and beautiful. A pleasure to use. Buy one :)

HTC Desire HD Sim Free Mobile Phone - Mocha
HTC Desire HD Sim Free Mobile Phone - Mocha

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Nov. 2011
I had a Samsung Galaxy S before this phone for about a week. Well I had two in that time but it was awful. lovely bright screen but crash after crash and a real cheap feel to it. I bought an HTC Desire HD expecting the same but I've had no problems with it at all. I would recommend it to anyone. It runs smoothly and is a bit chunky but feels good quality.

Sharp EL 240SAB  Calculator
Sharp EL 240SAB Calculator

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, 11 Nov. 2011
I love this calculator. It's nice and small and has never let me down. I take it to my AAT exams and it fits nicely into my pocket

Collins World Atlas: Concise Edition (Collins World Atlases)
Collins World Atlas: Concise Edition (Collins World Atlases)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 11 Nov. 2011
This is a good quality atlas as expected. The first one I got off Amazon was dusty, dirty and bashed as if it was secondhand but Amazon resolved this quickly as always and sent out a new atlas before I'd even posted the old one back! The only problem I have with the atlas itself is it is difficult to see the map in the centre crease.

Lichfield Sauk Three Man Tent
Lichfield Sauk Three Man Tent

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a bit drippy!, 11 Nov. 2011
I went camping in the Lake District in the tent in possibly the worst weekend of summer so it was a good test. It was easy to put up and easy to pack away. There's plenty room in the living area and just enough room for a double air bed in the bedroom if you try hard enough! The rain became heavier and heavier whilst sleeping in the tent and it managed to keep out the water for a while but when I woke up, the tent had a few puddles. None in the bedroom though I'm pleased to say. In the circumstances, any single skinned tent would probably have leaked a little so I am still very pleased with my purchase and hope for a better weekend next time.

SanDisk SDSDQ-016G-FFP 16 GB MicroSDHC Memory Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 Nov. 2011
My 8GB card wasn't quite enough in my HTC Desire HD but this is perfect for all my music, films and apps.