Profile for M. Lavis > Reviews

Content by M. Lavis

M. Lavis (Southampton, UK)

Sony MDR-V300 Headphones with Neodymium Magnet - Folding Design
Sony MDR-V300 Headphones with Neodymium Magnet - Folding Design

1.0 out of 5 stars My ears Ached after 30 mins, 12 Aug. 2010
Just want to add a review about these headphones to warn people before wasting their money. These headphones are so tight and the cans are the wrong size, my ears started to hurt after about 30 mins. I thought id go cheap and cheerful for some headphones and i regret that now, listening to music or in my case vido editing should be an enjoyable experience, not with these. i'm now looking around for some new ones. Hope this helps.

Nikon D60 Digital SLR Camera - Black (AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6G VR) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars A smart piece of KIt, 25 May 2008
For the budget i had i looked at a variety of DSLRs and decided after extensive research to go for this one. The price was about the best i could find and the delivery was also impressively quick. The camera itself lived up to expectation and is already giving me extremely good quality pictures. I haven't used an SLR for about 4 years and was concerned it would take me a while to get used to it again, but the camera is very simple to use and only took a day to really find my way around it. The D60 looks smart and fits well in the hand, the lens it comes with produces excellent pictures and am already looking forward to purchasing new lenses for it.

Overall i wouldn't have changed my decision and am very satisfied with Nikon's D60, a definite must for any one looking to buy a DSLR at this price range.