Profile for Amazon Anne > Reviews

Content by Amazon Anne

Amazon Anne "Annie Bee" (Glasgow, Scotland)

First Frost: DI Jack Frost series 1 (DI Jack Frost Prequel)
First Frost: DI Jack Frost series 1 (DI Jack Frost Prequel)
by James Henry
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars First Frost - first class!!, 17 Jun. 2011
Having always been a great fan of Frost - the books, TV series and audiobooks - I was quite cautious when I opened the CD of this audiobook. I need not have worried, as, in this "prequel", James Henry has captured the atmosphere and attitude of R D Wingfield's marvellous books, and David Jason again took on the personna of Jack Frost. I enjoyed this story thoroughly, and would be delighted if there are further episodes to come.

Nintendo DSi XL Wine Red
Nintendo DSi XL Wine Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! What a joy!!, 8 April 2010
I have always enjoyed using the DS, but have recently found some games with very small images quite difficult to see (no spring chicken, me!) I decided to treat myself to the new DSiXL, and am totally over the moon with it. Apart from the inbuilt games and gadgets, which are a brilliant bonus, the larger screen makes things so much clearer. I have hardly put it down since I got it. To quote a well-known phrase: Absolutely Fabulous!!