Profile for Kathryn Martin > Reviews

Content by Kathryn Martin

Kathryn Martin "k martin" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Always Discreet Normal Incontinence Pads - Pack of 96
Always Discreet Normal Incontinence Pads - Pack of 96

5.0 out of 5 stars Discreet and secure, 11 Dec. 2015
True these after being given a sample pack to try. I don't normally buy them as I was embarrassed but after trying them I will be proud to use them.

The Rabbit Who Wants To Fall Asleep: A New Way Of Getting Children To Sleep
The Rabbit Who Wants To Fall Asleep: A New Way Of Getting Children To Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing book, 22 Aug. 2015
I was sceptical about this book but as a mum of 7 year old twin boys who have never fallen asleep easily I can now say that since I bought this book we have had 4 nights of sleep. The first night it took till the end of the book for them to sleep but each night they are falling asleep easier and quicker . This book is amazing and I'm looking forward to new titles in the series.

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 (Wii)
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 (Wii)
Offered by Hauseinkauf

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent game, 28 July 2015
I love watching wrestling on tv so thought i'd get a game for myself on the wii. I'm a 34 yr old woman who can't play games but i took to this really fast and really enjoy the gameplay. I havn't completed the road to wrestlemania yet but its got 5 great storylines to complete and you get to go backstage and talk to other wrestlers. I'd recommend to anyone its really good and addictive too.

CSX Walking 3D Pedometer Fitness Calorie Monitor, White
CSX Walking 3D Pedometer Fitness Calorie Monitor, White
Offered by CSX Direct | Aspire Desire

5.0 out of 5 stars CSX pedometer, 31 Jan. 2015
Been using my pedometer for a week now and have found it really motivating as i always want to do more steps than the day before. It was really simple to set up and if you do have any problems the instructions are easy to follow . What i like best about it is that it doesn't start counting until you do ten steps in a row which helps cut out movements that aren't steps so it's more accurate than other pedometers i have used.

Grow Your Own Sportscar
Grow Your Own Sportscar
Offered by Findmeagift

1.0 out of 5 stars don't grow your own sportscar, 26 Nov. 2014
I bought 2 of these for my 6 year old sons for xmas but because they were just a cheap present we decided to try them out early. The boys were really excited at first and thought we would wake up to massive cars in the morning but unfortunately we came down to misshapen , mangled , twisted blobs and not grown at all. I did leave them longer than the 72 hours just in case but even after that time nothing happened. I wouldn't waste your money on them.

Kindle Range Micro USB Mains Wall Charger for All Kindle Touch / Fire / PaperWhite - Extra Long Cable (includes charging indicating light)
Offered by Cregan ONLINE

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty charger, 18 Nov. 2014
This charger came through the post 2 days ago and today when my son went to put the charger in the kindle the wires came out of the end and the plastic had completely snapped off so is no longer safe to use. I don't know if this is a problem with these or if i just had a faulty one.

The Night Before Christmas (Pop-up book)
The Night Before Christmas (Pop-up book)
by Robert Sabuda
Edition: Library Binding

5.0 out of 5 stars stunningly beautiful pop up book, 18 Nov. 2014
This book is beautiful and a great book for adults and children. I hadn't expected the pop out parts to be so intricate but they really are and the first time you open each page it really does amaze you especially the last page. I can't wait to read this on christmas eve to my children so if you are thinking about getting it you wont regret it.

Colour B4 Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength for Darker Hair Colours
Colour B4 Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength for Darker Hair Colours
Offered by At Home Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy application with fab results, 6 July 2014
I have tried colour removers before and they always turn my hair orange but saw COLOURB4 advertised and thought i'd give it a try.
It comes with 3 little bottles just like a hair dye and you pour bottle B into bottle A and shake , you apply onto dry hair and unlike hair dye its a clear substance so easy to get all over . Also doesn't tangle your hair so its very easy to comb through to get an even application.
After 60 minutes was the boring part for me , you have to get in the shower to rinse for 10 minuter and then apply bottle C which is a buffer then get back in the shower for another 10 minutes followed by another application of buffer and rinse again.
As soon as i took the towel off i could see it was very light and the same colour all over , once dried the colour was a very light blonde and to begin with my hair was a bright red so i'm very pleased with my results.

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 26 May 2014
I was unsure whether to get a kindle or an ipad but now i'm very glad i chose the kindle. It was really easy to setup and was already linked to my amazon account so i could get started straight away. There are lots of apps to choose from and although i love reading proper books i'm starting to really enjoy downloading books on my kindle. The freetime is a great part for me as when the time runs out the kids just accept it and wait till tomorrows time and it means i don't have to have all the kids apps on my kindle page. The only downside so far is how easy it is to order items from amazon as my kids managed to buy toys from amazon shop with the one click buying so i'd prefer if you had to put your password in before you can buy something like you have to online.

Theme Park - NEW
Theme Park - NEW

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive game, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Theme Park - NEW (App)
I bought this for my twin boys but have ended up addicted to the game myself , my kids love it too and its very simple for them to do. Some of the games are a bit hard for them to do but thats where i help them but its great fun seeing your theme park grow.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10