Profile for ADD > Reviews

Content by ADD

ADD

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Game of Scones: A deliciously summery read you won't want to miss! (The Little Teashop, Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my afternoon tea, 29 Jun. 2015
I really should have missed it!

HIGHWATER: a gripping supernatural thriller (deluxe edition)
HIGHWATER: a gripping supernatural thriller (deluxe edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping Story, 12 Jun. 2015
A really gripping story that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Panasonic KX-TGC222EB Digital Cordless Phone with LCD Display - Black (Pack of 2)
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Jun. 2015
Excellent pair of cordless phones. I am very pleased with the purchase

The Escort Next Door (A Spicy Romance)
The Escort Next Door (A Spicy Romance)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 12 Jun. 2015
An interesting insight into a lifestyle I had little knowledge of. Quite enjoyable read.

(2 BOOK BUNDLE) The Escort Next Door: 2 & 3
(2 BOOK BUNDLE) The Escort Next Door: 2 & 3

3.0 out of 5 stars Exhorbitant!, 12 Jun. 2015
I bought these two books as a follow up to book. I was very disappointed with the shortness of each book. The price I paid was exorbitant and I feel badly let down by Amazon. I shall beware, in future if I ever buy book one of any series.

The first book was interesting and I had wanted to read how her life progressed!

Prestige Hi Dome Aluminium Pressure Cooker - 6 Litre
Prestige Hi Dome Aluminium Pressure Cooker - 6 Litre
Offered by SelectiveGoods

4.0 out of 5 stars We have used Prestige Hi Dome pressure cookers for 40 year!, 9 Mar. 2015
We have used Prestige Hi Dome pressure cookers for over 40 years and we find them an important part of the kitchen. The food cooks quickly and we believe the food tastes excellent. It is economical whether used on electrical or gas hobs. This our third purchase since we first used a pressure cooker.

Ladies Satin 2 Piece Pyjamas - Colour Ivory/Cream Sizes 10/12, 14/16, 18/20, 22/24, 26/28 (10-12)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pyjamas!, 3 Feb. 2015
For wearing in springtime not winter!

The Turn of the Screw
The Turn of the Screw

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea, 3 Feb. 2015
Not my cup of tea. The old writing style was difficult for me to give it the attention the story deserved.

Qualtex Dust Bags For Panasonic MC-E3001 Upright Vacuum Cleaners Pack Of 5 (113)
Offered by Ideal Lighting

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality dustbags, 3 Feb. 2015
Qualtex Dust bags are a very good replacement for the manufacturers own product. We have used Qualtex products for many years and I sold many hundreds whilst working in a Domestic Appliance shop. Buy with confidence.

Shepherd's Cross: A supernatural thriller
Shepherd's Cross: A supernatural thriller

4.0 out of 5 stars A scary well written read!, 3 Feb. 2015
I found it difficult to put this book down. It was the first time I had read anything to do with the supernatural. At times it was very scary at times.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3