Profile for TCat > Reviews

12 LED Headlamp Headlight
Offered by CKONE

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 16 Feb. 2015
Absolute garbage.

Flight Simulator X - Gold Edition (PC)
Flight Simulator X - Gold Edition (PC)
Offered by * The Game Monkey *

5.0 out of 5 stars the next best thing, 23 Feb. 2014
Flight sims are great pretend flying for kids and I actually enjoy it too. Speedy delivery ready for my sons birthday.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes flight sim so much better, 23 Feb. 2014
This is actually for my toddler who will receive it soon along with flight sim. Having trilled it, the joystick simplifies the whole flight sim to a degree which I feel he will be able to get some fun out of it.

Microsoft Train Simulator (PC CD)
Microsoft Train Simulator (PC CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unleash a whole new world for your train mad toddler, 23 Feb. 2014
This has been great for my 4 year old who gets to drive the flying scotsman plus many other trains.

Prestige Cartridge PGI-550XL/CLI-551XL Ink Cartridges for Canon Pixma iP7250/MG5450/MG6350 - Assorted Colour (Pack of 5)
Offered by Prestige Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely prompt service, 12 Jan. 2014
Prestige Cartridge managed to get these refills to my home in the least time humanly possible! Fantastic. I am really pleased with this service and the product. 5 stars.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device, 9 Oct. 2013
Arrived as stated and when I asked the retailer questions they were polite, informative and quick to reply.
As I'm a first time satnav ver and I am getting used to the nuances of being electronically guided while I drive. This device comes preloaded with the maps but I have found that sometimes it will tell you to 'bear right' when in fact you have to 'turn right' and vica versa. Therefore I am now in the habit of checking the visuals prior. This happened on little country back roads and in a town centre. But apart from this (which I presume may be one of many gliches found in the satnav world) I am happy with this product.

As I only use this when necessary the battery life is okay, but I would consider that anyone wanting to use it on a long journey should be prepared to plug it in with the in car charger provided and the armiture support is sturdy enough for the device.

A good buy also from the point of view of the other features provided on the device.

Folk Tale
Folk Tale

5.0 out of 5 stars Christy is the man, 27 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Folk Tale (Audio CD)
Bought as a present for someone who appreciates a bit of Christy Moore and what's more he didn't let her down.

Healing Reiki (Hamlyn Health & Well Being)
Healing Reiki (Hamlyn Health & Well Being)
by Eleanor McKenzie

4.0 out of 5 stars good overview, 27 Mar. 2013
I used this book for a newby to the subject. It is informative and covered the necessary topics. Wold recommend.

Binatone Latitude 100 Twin Walkie Talkie
Binatone Latitude 100 Twin Walkie Talkie

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within days, 27 Mar. 2013
A big disappointment. I have used these exact walkie talkies before and found them fab and long lasting.. these however did not last longer than a week - a bad batch?

Gelert Sleeping Pod Jnr - Bluejay/Oasis Green (Old Version)
Gelert Sleeping Pod Jnr - Bluejay/Oasis Green (Old Version)
Offered by Peak Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly and warm, 27 Mar. 2013
Great sleeping pod for our son. Would definitely recommend. Very comfy and the design makes it easier for him to snuggle into.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4