Profile for ukgangster > Reviews

Cetraben 50 g Cream
Cetraben 50 g Cream
Offered by frontlinesellers

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 26 Sept. 2015
Not for me :-( I suffer from mild to extreme urticaria with associated eczema, and after a short course of oral steriods to treat a nasty bout of eczema, I thought I'd try this stuff. It did the job at first, but then my skin dried out so bad, I had to resort to water and vaseline. Beware this product contains alcohol, so if you have very sensitive skin, you'd probably want to give a miss. Several people have asked if its ok to use on the face, I did try it a couple of times, but like I said, for me it was a case of the alcohol content drying out my skin and hindering the healing process.

Having said all that, don't be put off by my review, Cetraben will work for some people, but not for others. At £3 a can, theres no harm trying it.

Slim 15.6" inch Laptop Bag Carry Case MacBook Notebook Dell HP Sony Acer Asus Samsung (Will Also Fit 11" 12" 13" 14" 16")
Offered by iZilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible value for money...., 17 Aug. 2015
Perfect for my 14" Lenovo laptop, with enough space for accessories in the front pocket.

TARTANTECH - Intelligent Rapid Speed Universal USB Wall Charger with 2 Port Multi Socket Smart IC UK Plug For iPhone / iPad / iPod / Samsung Galaxy Tab / HTC / Windows Phone / Tablet & USB Socket Devices etc (White)
Offered by Inniva™

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this in your life....You Knows It!, 15 April 2015
The best thing since sliced bread! No more fighting over chargers for Apple or Motorola, now we can charge together in sweet harmony.

Charger arrived 2 days before stated delivery date, working like a dream, charges my Moto up in less than an hour, and Apple is fired from 10% to 100% in 2 hours.

Very happy with purchase, recommended to all. Champion!

1920*1080P HD LCD VIDEO CAR DASH VEHICLE RECORDER SPORT CAMERA VIDEO CAR CAMERA CCTV IN CAR DVR ACCIDENT
Offered by Mr Dato

4.0 out of 5 stars Incredible value for money, 10 Aug. 2014
Can't grumble at this price, with the Toshiba 32Gb SD card, the whole package came to £30. Ok, so your not getting a high spec device. The instructions are nonsense, but it's easy to work out all the settings. I have best settings for picture quality, and the refresh rate is a bit poor (moving images appear very slighly 'jumpy') but for me, its fine.

The supplied USB lead is plentiful length - I have it wired up in a Transit van, and it travels from the 12v socket by the steering wheel, all along the window trim to the top of the windscreen.

Recommended if your looking for a budget dashcam solution.

Genesis
Genesis

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds much better remastered, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Genesis (MP3 Download)
I bought the CD of this album way back in the early 90's, but was misplaced a few years ago. Downloaded from Amazon and wow, what a difference this 2007 remaster sounds! I can hear some undiscovered bits of Tony's keyboard work and more of Mike's guitar strumming I never heard on the old CD version.

For me the best tracks are Home By the Sea / Second Home By The Sea, reminds me of Aberystwyth....but anyway...Illegal Alien is also a favourite, for personal reasons I won't reveal here on Amazon for fear of never being allowed back in Malta ever again...Ok, better go now...That's All. Enjoy!

Motorola Moto G Black Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Touch Stylus Pen + Polishing Cloth
Offered by GB Online Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 2 April 2014
The case itself is well made and my new Moto G sits quite snugly inside, without obscuring and buttons or the camera lens. While the free screen protector and pen are a nice extra, I wont be using them, the Moto G glass is very tough and seems to withstand anything you throw at it (not that I've tried ...!) Only possible gripe is one of the credit card slots are just too deep, causing any card inserted to go right inside the case and having to fish it out again, but then this is phone wallet first.

Canon PG-540XL and CL-541XL High Capacity Ink Cartridge Pack - Multi-Coloured
Canon PG-540XL and CL-541XL High Capacity Ink Cartridge Pack - Multi-Coloured

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra money, 2 April 2014
It was worth paying the extra for these high capacity packs as we use the printer a lot, and these carts have a habit of running out at the wrong moment! Very happy with the purchase.

Corsodyl Daily Gum & Tooth Paste 75ml
Corsodyl Daily Gum & Tooth Paste 75ml
Offered by Dental Direct UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but the taste, 2 April 2014
A bit disappointed, I couldn't hack the taste, and after 3 weeks, went back to my normal Colgate. Seems to do the job though.

Zebra Pen 22210 Z-Grip Retractable Ballpoint - Black (box of 12)
Zebra Pen 22210 Z-Grip Retractable Ballpoint - Black (box of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars You can rely on the Zebra, 2 April 2014
As a home delivery driver, I need a pen that's first and foremost retractable, reliable and looks smart, and this one fits the bill perfectly. I'm still using the first pen in the pack and it works time after time without fail in all conditions, rain, wind and snow! I recommend this to anyone look for a reliable value for money pen.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality!, 2 April 2014
This is one well made zipped jumper (or should I say cardigan), been wearing it daily for a few weeks now, no rips or threads becoming loose, only minor gripe is that it gets a bit stiff after washing, but otherwise, I think it's value for money.

Page: 1 | 2