Profile for ROSE > Reviews

My 8 year boy loves it & won't use any other towel

Decofun, Ben 10 Alien Force, Self Adhesive Border
Decofun, Ben 10 Alien Force, Self Adhesive Border

5.0 out of 5 stars Ben 10 border, 28 Jun. 2012
I read the reviews regarding the border that kept on coming unstuck. So when I ordered this product I went and bought some extra strong glue that could be used. I needn't have bothered because the border is well and truly stuck to the wall and has been for about 4 months, it looks like its there to stay. So perhaps its the finish/paint type on the bedroom wall that makes a difference??? I'm happy with it - it looks great and my boys are over the moon.

Buster's Zoo (Touch & Feel Book)
Buster's Zoo (Touch & Feel Book)
by Rod Campbell

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great, 21 Feb. 2010
One of my 3 year old's favourite books. He just loves all the animals and of course the 'touch n feel' keeps him mesmerized time and time again.

Bob's Bedtime (Bob the Builder)
Bob's Bedtime (Bob the Builder)
by Terry Collins
Edition: Board book

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 21 Feb. 2010
It's not a book that my 3 year old son craves about and if i didn't pick it off the shelf to read to him i think it would just stay there. Nevertheless, when i do read it to him, it holds his attention.

Rocket's Firebird Rescue [DVD]
Rocket's Firebird Rescue [DVD]
Dvd ~ Little Einsteins

5.0 out of 5 stars My sons' favourite, 21 Feb. 2010
My 3 year old son loves all of Little Einsteins but the Firebird DVD is by far his favourite.

That's Not My Monster (Usborne Touchy Feely Books)
That's Not My Monster (Usborne Touchy Feely Books)
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 Oct. 2009
My son is 2 years old and he loves these books - would definitely recommend them. We also have That's not my Lion & my Car but his favourite is this one I think. I have to read them to him every night over and over again - he's fascinated by them. You'd think he'd get bored after reading the same book several times - but Oh No not these ones!!