Profile for Mr. N. Falkiner > Reviews

Content by Mr. N. Falkiner

Mr. N. Falkiner "Reniklaf" (West Yorkshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Big Bargain 3 Red Blue Cyan NVIDIA 3D VISION Myopia General Glasses
Big Bargain 3 Red Blue Cyan NVIDIA 3D VISION Myopia General Glasses
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars 3D Vision Glasses, 26 May 2014
These glasses work well with my 3d pictures and I am completely satisfied with them. I can recommend them to anyone.

Prontotec 7 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen Tablet Pc,Cortex A8 Dual Core 1.2 Ghz, Android 4.2.2, 4GB, Ddr3 512MB Ram, Dual Camera, Wi-fi, G-sensor (White)
Offered by E-PASSION(SHIPPING FROM HK 14-21 Business Day To Uk)

1.0 out of 5 stars ProntoTec Tablet, 6 May 2014
The item arrived on time and charged up properly. However, although it booted up OK, a few seconds later the screen went very dark, barely visible so I could not doo anything with it. I have today returned it for refund.

Epson C13T18064010 - MULTIPACK 4-COLOURS - 18 CLARIA HOME INK
Epson C13T18064010 - MULTIPACK 4-COLOURS - 18 CLARIA HOME INK
Offered by Global Ape

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson 18 multipack print cartridges., 29 April 2014
These are a boon to me as they make printing all our greeting cards very much cheaper which is nice when you are on pensions as we are.

Trolley Service Kitchen, Kitchen Cart, Trolleys, FRG11-Sch
Trolley Service Kitchen, Kitchen Cart, Trolleys, FRG11-Sch
Offered by SoBuy-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Trolley, 29 April 2014
This versatile trolley is ideal for my wife and I as we live in a flat where the kitchen is not large enough to have too many appliances in there permanently. We have two appliances on it which we wheel from the hall into the kitchen when required.

CKB Ltd Pack of 6 - Universal Limescale and Detergent Remover Suitable for all Washing Machines & Dishwashers Descaler Cleaner
Offered by CKB LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Limescale Remover., 29 April 2014
This product will ensure that out new washing machine will stay 'new' that much longer. They were quite Inexpensive too.

A4 Inkjet Photo Paper Double Sided Gloss / Gloss 180g x 50 sheets
A4 Inkjet Photo Paper Double Sided Gloss / Gloss 180g x 50 sheets
Offered by Photo Paper Direct Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars A4 Inkjet paper., 29 April 2014
I am delighted with this paper as it suits my printer so well and was very reasonably priced, so much so that the Christmas cards I printed for last year cost us much less than buying them and it meant that every card was made for the recipient personally.

4 * AA Batteries Powered Separating Mini Electric Vacuum Cleaner for Home Use (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini electric vacuum cleaner., 29 April 2014
Most useful for sucking up bread crumbs for our bread box which gets quite a lot in it from my home baked bread.

100 x Latex Disposable Gloves Multi Purpose Medical Examination Garage Single Use Glove Non Powdered (powder free) & Lightly Powdered Small Medium Large & Extra Large available (Medium 9 cm palm width Powder Free)
Offered by Biggest Discount Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Latex Gloves, 29 April 2014
My wife is particularly pleased with these gloves. They are easy to work in and surprisingly strong. Saves her hands from any strong bleaches etc.

The TGC ® Anti-Shock Camera Case for Fujifilm FinePix REAL 3D W3 (Black)
The TGC ® Anti-Shock Camera Case for Fujifilm FinePix REAL 3D W3 (Black)
Offered by Gizmo Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Case., 29 April 2014
just the job for taking the camera out. It is light and unobtrusive, carries the camera, spare battery and top plate for my tripod.

Big Bargain NP-50 Battery for Fuji FinePix
Big Bargain NP-50 Battery for Fuji FinePix

5.0 out of 5 stars Spare battery for W3 Camera, 29 April 2014
Is the perfect second battery for the camera and will come in very handy when I got out taking 3D pictures.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8