Profile for P. Maloney > Reviews

Content by P. Maloney

P. Maloney "Pete" (England)

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (PS3)
Offered by funfair games
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars GTA IV+, 16 April 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought the PS3 hoping for a great version of GTA, and when GTA IV was released, I was not disappointed.

This addition to the franchise is a superb step in the right direction. GTA IV is given several nods within the first few minutes, which made me smile lots.

The Liberty City map was never fully utilised, in my opinion, in the original game - and already I can see that Liberty City Stories extends the use of this virtual playground. Add this to having the same controls as before (minus the dancing skills!) and it's like you're back at the beginning of your favourite game, but with 2 complete and seperate stories to explore.

I'm hoping that the guys and girls at Rockstar are working hard on a release date for GTA V, because I'm guessing that I'll have finished this great game soon!!

Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars What a find!, 21 Nov 2009
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
How thrilled I was to come across such a piece of art..

I'd managed to lose my signed wallet sized photograph of Mr Paul Ross, in an unfortunate romany gypsy incident, and I ended up spending many a Ross-less night. Not even Woss could help each Friday.

This canvas has proved a hit in my sheltered accommodation. My significant neighbours have trodden a path through my axminster since I installed Him above my pressure cooker. My only concern is the new low energy bulb rule meaning that his radiance is a little lessened.

I've had artworks before, and photos of my heroes, but this canvas is the best of both of these worlds. A real heirloom.