Profile for Carlene > Reviews

Content by Carlene

Carlene

Page: 1 | 2
The Girl in the Ice: A gripping serial killer thriller (Detective Erika Foster Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying!, 9 Mar. 2016
Very good read. Good story line and i found the characters interesting. I read this book in a few days its hard to put down! Lots of twists and turns to keep you gessing and intrigued and not gory like some crime books which was a plus for me. I would definitely recommend this book and will definitely read more from this author.

My Stepbrother the Dom (Stepbrother Romance)
My Stepbrother the Dom (Stepbrother Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read the whole book in one night!, 11 April 2015
Great, easy story to read. Characters were believable and like able. Storyline was good, didn't have any boring or drawn out bits either. First time I've read a book like this and found it far more enjoyable than I thought I would. I would definitely recommend this book!

Wish Me from the Water
Wish Me from the Water

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish me from the water, 6 Mar. 2014
Great book!!read it very quickly. Easy to read, characters believable, No boring parts and everything was relevant to the story. Would recommend.

Girl on a Train
Girl on a Train

5.0 out of 5 stars Girl on a train., 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Girl on a Train (Kindle Edition)
I read this book as I had read this author's first book and loved it. This book did not disappoint. It kept me guessing to the end and I would not have guessed the outcome at all!
This book was well written, flowed well, the characters were believable without being over dramatic. I look forward to more books by this author.

Dark Places
Dark Places

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU MUST READ THIS!!!!, 8 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Dark Places (Kindle Edition)
This was a great story, well written and flowed easily. The characters were believable and interesting. I couldn't put this book down and finished it quickly. I wouldn't have guessed the truth correctly which is good as there are many stories where you do and it takes the edge off a book. I would definitely recommend this book!

Deadly Obsession (DS Jack Mackinnon Crime Series Book 1)
Deadly Obsession (DS Jack Mackinnon Crime Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy gripping read!, 16 Aug. 2013
This is the first D.S Butler book I have read and I loved it! Characters were believable, the story flowed well and there was enough detail to set the scene without being too much that would bore and take away from the story and flow. I will be reading the rest of the series!

Snow Princess Girls Dress Up Costume 2 3 4
Snow Princess Girls Dress Up Costume 2 3 4
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty dress, 14 Aug. 2013
My little girl loves this dress. It seems very comfy and looks very pretty. Price was good compared to other places i had looked.

Single Woman Seeks Revenge: Another Very Funny Romantic Novel
Single Woman Seeks Revenge: Another Very Funny Romantic Novel

3.0 out of 5 stars abit disappointing, 14 Aug. 2013
I loved Tracy Blooms other book no one ever has sex on a tuesday so was really excited to read this one but it wasn't nearly as good as the other. I didn't believe in the concept, it wasn't nearly as funny and the ending was quite predictable. Having said that i would read more books she writes as no one ever has sex on a tuesday was a great book.

Walplus Wall Stickers Alphabet Cute Numbering Removable Self-Adhesive Mural Art Decals Vinyl Home Decoration DIY Living Bedroom Décor Wallpaper Kids Room Gift, Multi-colour

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!, 14 Aug. 2013
The stickers are colourful, a good size and my little girl loves them!
They are a bargain at the price they are.

Final Justice (Justice series Book 3)
Final Justice (Justice series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the first 2 books, 9 Jun. 2013
Read this story in a few hours! Fast paced,likable, interesting characters, good storyline. Would definitely recommend the first 3 justice books and am about to read the 4th!

Page: 1 | 2