Profile for I am not amazonian FC > Reviews

Content by I am not amazo...

I am not amazonian FC

Page: 1 | 2
REPLACEMENT ACER ASPIRE 5920G LAPTOP AC ADAPTER 19V MAINS CHARGER POWER SUPPLY
REPLACEMENT ACER ASPIRE 5920G LAPTOP AC ADAPTER 19V MAINS CHARGER POWER SUPPLY
Offered by ukoutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Still working, years later!, 2 Feb. 2014
I bought this when my original adapter stopped working. I can say this replacement is still doing it's job. Highly recommended.

Pokemon 4Ever [DVD]
Pokemon 4Ever [DVD]
Dvd ~ Veronica Taylor
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Nephew wanted this and pleased..., 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Pokemon 4Ever [DVD] (DVD)
My nephew asked for Pokemon 4Ever to add to his Pokemon dvd collections. Still loves watching this dvd over and over again..

Medipaq® Bra Strap Extenders x6 - 3 HOOK - (2xBlack, 2xWhite, 2xNude). Don't Throw Away That Tight BRA!
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Mum was happy with purchase!, 2 Feb. 2014
I bought these for my Mum and she was happy with the purchase. They do the job as and when required.

6 Pack Screen Protector For New Apple iPad 4, Apple iPad 3, Apple iPad 2 Tablet Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by Case Guru

5.0 out of 5 stars Super duper!, 2 Feb. 2014
Great item to protect my Ipad screen. Stays on despite continuous. Highly recommended especially if allowing other users to use your ipad!

Dust Bags For Miele Gn Series Vacuum Cleaners - Replacement Microfibre Dust Bags & Filters Pack of 5
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 2 Feb. 2014
I bought these for my Miele vacuum cleaner and they did the job perfectly. I would buy these again and again and again....

Beyblade Metal Masters -Stamina Battle Top #Bb60 Earth Virgo
Beyblade Metal Masters -Stamina Battle Top #Bb60 Earth Virgo
Offered by TST Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Nephew is happy and so am I..!, 2 Feb. 2014
My nephew wanted this. He was very happy at the time of purchase.....and still has this in his collection of Beyblades!

ONX3 Apple IPhone 4 4S PREMIUM PU CREDIT CARD SLOT White Protective Leather Flip Case Cover + X3 LCD Screen Protector Guards + White 3.5MM Personal Stereo Handsfree Earphone
Offered by ONX3

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product!, 2 Feb. 2014
My first iphone cover purchased nearly two years. I am doing a late review, but it's better late than ever. My phone cover is still intact although it's not as white as first purchased. But this is to be expected. Still looks very nice though!

Invision® iPad 2 3 & 4 Smart Case Cover - Front and Back Protection With Magnetic Auto Wake/Sleep Function - Superior Design Features - Premium Quality PU Leather With Microfiber Inner Lining - Independently Recommended by "Which?" Magazine (iPad 2 3 4 Cover Black)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it's job!, 2 Feb. 2014
This case cover is ideal for my ipad. It's slimline, smart and protects the ipad. Happy with purchase. I would recommend this product to other buyers.

biOrb Air Stone x 5
biOrb Air Stone x 5
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Airstones working wonders!, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: biOrb Air Stone x 5 (Misc.)
New airstone in Biorb tank is working fantasticly. I can see the difference between a calcified one with reduced action despite my pump working with maximum effort.

Biorb Service Kit 3 Pack
Biorb Service Kit 3 Pack
Offered by FishAround Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Biorb Service Kit 3 Pack (Misc.)
As I was hoping, the Biorb Service Kit works perfectly. I am pleased with this purchase. Always best to buy original products.

Page: 1 | 2