Profile for LD > Reviews

Content by LD

LD

Safety netting for trampoline 10FT 6poles--PE protective safety enclosure net--Dense weave manufacture, offer net only, without poles
Offered by bpsltduk
Price: 51.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 April 2014
It does what it says on the tin. It has provided the replacement for our worn out net and looks much better.

Blue 10 ft Replacement Trampoline Surround Pad
Blue 10 ft Replacement Trampoline Surround Pad
Offered by Howleys Toy Shop
Price: 24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Product is good, 25 April 2014
The product itself is good. But I was dissapointed with Howleys Toys. I have accidentally ordered 8ft padding to start with and I have asked them if the exchange was possible. They did not allow that and I ended up paying three lots of deliveries, the original order, return and the replacement order. Surely they could have met me half way......So really dissapointed with the customer service.

Zamer Refaimu (Bnei Elohim I (Czech Edition))
Zamer Refaimu (Bnei Elohim I (Czech Edition))
Price: 1.24

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointing, 30 Jan 2014
Too much bible name dropping for me. The author jumps in each chapter to different place/century with different variation of characters names, so creating a confusion. Didn't think that the translation was that great either.

Disney Cinderella Rags to Riches Reversible Costume Age 7-8 Years
Disney Cinderella Rags to Riches Reversible Costume Age 7-8 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars Like a princess, 20 Jan 2012
I bought it for my 5 year old daughter for Christmas and she absolutely loved it. She kept asking me whether it was a dream that she was a Cinderella. She wore it a day and night, couldn't get her out of it. But the hem around the neck and sleeves has come off, which is dissaponting, the rest is fine.

Exectuve Recling Extra Padded Black Office Chair	MO17 BK
Exectuve Recling Extra Padded Black Office Chair MO17 BK
Offered by SonicOnline
Price: 129.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheated, 20 Jan 2012
I must say that I feel slightly cheated as the title describes this as a leather chair. It is NOT a leather, but PU leather which was in a small print. The supplier should not advertise it in that manner. The colour is also lot more chocolate brown on the picture then in a real life, when the material is actually quite patchy. I wanted to send it back but the sellers policy does not refund a return postage. Therefore I would have been out of pocket by I would say 10-20 which is clearly not worth sending back since it cost 64 or so with a postage.
Overall, not exactly the best chair but I suppose reasonable-ish for the cost.

P.S. - My bottom feels hot whilst sitting on it. Maybe good for a cellulite.

Standing On The Corner: (Watching The Girls Go By)
Standing On The Corner: (Watching The Girls Go By)
Offered by westworld-
Price: 11.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Oldie, 20 Jan 2012
I love this album. I had it years ago, lost it and bought it again. It's great for a chilling on Sunday afternoon or for theme parties.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Supplier not so hot so......., 16 Mar 2011
The actual suitcase looks very smart with three compartments but I have received this item in poor condition, loose threads everywhere, scratched on handles.
The extendable handle bar also appears to be quite flimsy. I have requested a replacement if that turns out to be in the same condition then I will demand full refund.