ARRAY(0xb62e5f9c)

Jacob Marklew

Griffin Survivor Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black/Red
Griffin Survivor Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black/Red

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Genuine! 100% COUNTERFEIT!, 13 Jan 2014
I bought this product as a Griffin Survivor Case. After doing a bit of research into the Griffin case, watching youtube video's unboxings and durability/strength tests of the Griffin Survivor Case, I started to understand a lot about the product and the packaging of the product.

When I recieved this product it came in a SIMILAR looking box to the genuine griffin case, but with Chinese writing on the back, and the interior of the box was just glued together cardboard padding. The genuine packaging would be a single cardboard structure supporting the case with the clip of the case clipped onto the cardboard.

I contacted Griffin sending them images of the barcode, cereal number and images of the product and packaging and they have got back to me apologising for the counterfeit product which I ordered, and assured me that they would review my claim and take it up with Trade Union and the Met Police.

I contacted Amazon and they gave me a 100% refund. Please do not buy this product, it is not Genuine!

Kensington SmartFitTM Easy RiserTM Laptop Cooling Stand
Kensington SmartFitTM Easy RiserTM Laptop Cooling Stand
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 22 Sep 2013
This product is very good, perfect and high quality product! Very good with different settings to adjust the height of your laptop, allowing perfect cooling of the laptop and to have the laptop in full use and able to use very easily! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

THT Trade Car Air Vent Holder Mount Cradle Kit For iPhone 4 4g 4471
THT Trade Car Air Vent Holder Mount Cradle Kit For iPhone 4 4g 4471

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality!, 22 Sep 2013
Broke within the first 24 hours and was not impressed! the product loosely held my phone but in the end i was not impressed and i would advise you looking elsewhere for a car kit holder

GoPro Vented Helmet Strap Mount
GoPro Vented Helmet Strap Mount
Price: 13.95

3.0 out of 5 stars !, 22 Sep 2013
Great Product But Very Expensive for so little material! I would have expected it to be more high grade quality, but non the less works very well and would highly recommend!

GoPro Chest Mount Harness for HERO Cameras
GoPro Chest Mount Harness for HERO Cameras
Offered by E-THINKER
Price: 23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 22 Sep 2013
This product was very good. Provides a very good camera angle for the GoPro. I used this for while i was on my bike to help record any evidence of wreckless driving which puts me in danger. The material is very good and provides a very comfortable mount! Highly recommend.

GoPro Handlebar Seatpost Mount
GoPro Handlebar Seatpost Mount
Offered by Pure Quality UK
Price: 9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap quality!, 22 Sep 2013
For the money you pay with this product you would expect it to feel very firm and sturdy, but it feels like cheap plastic and doesn't feel very secure at all!