Profile for JoGregg > Reviews

I Said No! a Kid-To-Kid Guide to Keeping Your Private Parts Private
by Kimberly King
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Stranger danger!, 12 Nov. 2013
Great book to introduce the subject to young children. Like the green flag red flag system. My little girl is so happy and friendly and it does worry me. I wanted something to help discuss the subject with her but with scaring her. This book was perfect.

Tranquil Turtle Ocean Blue
Tranquil Turtle Ocean Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow lovely turtle and super fast delivery, 12 Nov. 2013
This is our second turtle. He is sooo cute my daughter and I love him. He is very small for the price but we could not live without him. My daughter is 5 years old and sometimes calls for me up to 6 times a night. Now she puts tranquil on and goes back to sleep. She loves the turtle and he makes her feel safe in the dark. Would recommend and I actually want one for myself love the little tune.
This company delivered the package so quickly. It was expected on friday and I received it monday! FAB!

Fitness-Mad Studio Pro Rebounder - 40 Inch
Fitness-Mad Studio Pro Rebounder - 40 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Silent Rebounder, 11 Aug. 2011
I have been extremely impressed with the delivery on this item, it was delivered very quickly. The rebounder is great and very quiet compared to the other fitness trampolines on the market. I bought it to work out and watch my favourite programmes. It is silent enough to do that without having to turn the tv volume up too much. I also like the legs on the trampoline as they click onto place and make it really easy for storage and assembly. It literally takes 2 mins to set it up at start bouncing.